Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by RogueYumei

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@Coldwind73 wrote:

Average level 8, all explosive plant wiith bombard mint, stable at around 4m.

About next battle week, really annoying by all row burnt by wild fire. My best tested formation up to now is wasabi whip, power lily x2, title turnip and gold blossom,. Got 6-7m.

Yeah, if Zombies die on the Fire Tiles, it activates. So, you have to wait for them to pass, before you can use Mints. 😊👍

Message 1351 of 2,542 (580 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Coldwind73 wrote:

Average level 8, all explosive plant wiith bombard mint, stable at around 4m.

About next battle week, really annoying by all row burnt by wild fire. My best tested formation up to now is wasabi whip, power lily x2, title turnip and gold blossom,. Got 6-7m.

That sounds like a pretty good score. My plants are level 4-8 (just leveled Bonkers, YAY) get between 3.9-5mil for Week 70 Battlez.

Message 1352 of 2,542 (562 Views)

★★★ Guide

Long range plants are dangerous this week, they could make flying zombies dropped at first column and activate wild fire. In all my lost battles, opponents using wasabi whip.

Screenshot_20190720-171755_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 1353 of 2,542 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Same! I too got thoroughly beat by a mastery with 13mil to my 5mil (on the 10th streak) funny that! Where's the algorithm that is supposed to match you to similar level opponents? :\

Message 1354 of 2,542 (473 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Similar level can be misconstrued or misinterpreted.

it would be nice to have a better understanding of how opps are selected...

I think of it as a 'range' function where your average score drops you in a range of already recorded matches.

So, with that in mind, unless you are attempting to reach a new High Score the goal is really to just stay enough ahead of your opps score.

In other words, act like an EA-Bot !!

Message 1355 of 2,542 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RogueYumei wrote:

Same! I too got thoroughly beat by a mastery with 13mil to my 5mil (on the 10th streak) funny that! Where's the algorithm that is supposed to match you to similar level opponents? :\

I haven't been in jade since seasons came out and i would have thought the 10 game streak killing bots would have been killed off as there are no long streaks or multiplyer

to protect by paying the gem tax. 

I'm currently in gold and i have never had a problem with streak killing bots except in jade league.

I am aiming for 4th in gold this week so no more jade league for this bunny🐰.

Anyone for a carrot?🍠

Message 1356 of 2,542 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'll pass on the carrot...just thinking of chomping on one gives me the intense desire to get back to more tapping and vanquishing Zombies !

Message 1357 of 2,542 (450 Views)

★★★ Guide

Next battlez week, simply for quick fingers, plant foods drop continuously for reinforce mint refreshing 

Plants Vs Zombies 2_2019-07-22-12-48-21.jpg
Message 1358 of 2,542 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

My first Practice attempt was 5.2M so I have some work to do on the timing...

And only 2.76M in BattleZ Seasons

here is my initial layout based upon FantasticxX video

Electrici-tea 2.7M     Power Lily      Chard Guard Blover Reinforce-mint Bombard-mint PvZ2.jpg
Electrici-tea initial layout Power Lily Chard Guard Blover Reinforce-mint Bombard-mint  PvZ2.jpg
Message 1359 of 2,542 (367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

My "not-yet L5 profile" is screwed. Most of the plants are Level 3 or 4 and I don't have Reinforce-mint/Imitator on that profile Frown

Highest I got was 1M. So if anyone knows a good strategy that could work under these circumstances, let me know. I'm open to any suggestion.

Message 1360 of 2,542 (348 Views)