Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by Coldwind73

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

A chance to play a few matches tonight...have to give Reinforce-mint a shot just without Torchwood !

18.9M          over 20M if the 1.3M on the screen is not already counted as I paused with 2 seconds left  !!

Bowling Bulb in C2 and C3 to begin

load Sqaush/Tile Turnip in C1 (add Tile Turnips to Bowling Bulbs when you can do so)

18.9M Dazey Chain Squash Jalapeno   Tile Turnip Bowling Bulb Power Lily PvZ2.jpg
Message 1271 of 2,542 (585 Views)

★★★ Guide

@lawmfw wrote:

A chance to play a few matches tonight...have to give Reinforce-mint a shot just without Torchwood !

18.9M          over 20M if the 1.3M on the screen is not already counted as I paused with 2 seconds left  !!

Bowling Bulb in C2 and C3 to begin

load Sqaush/Tile Turnip in C1 (add Tile Turnips to Bowling Bulbs when you can do so)

Same formation and strategy, but I could get around 8m only, Zomboss continuously kill my plants because not enough damage to make him unconsious.

Message 1272 of 2,542 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Coldwind73

Mastery does make a difference.  L10 Tile Turnip is also a huge factor. 

You are not able to achieve 4 columns of Bowling Bulbs ?

8M is still an excellent result.  And exemplifies the difference from having non Mastery plants to Mastery plants.

Message 1273 of 2,542 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Mastery Bowling Bulb achieves >1M with Primal Potato Mine, Bombard-mint, Tile Turnip

sometimes there is very little SUN from the SUN-shrooms !  anyone else notice this ?

Message 1274 of 2,542 (458 Views)

★★★ Guide

My formation of Lightning Reed, double PPM, Sun-shroom, Cherry Bomb got 900k-1.3m. Most scores came from PPM with continuously feeding by Plant food.

Message 1275 of 2,542 (440 Views)

★★★ Guide

This is by far the worst week yet...

Inconsistency with sun, plant food and time between zombies.

I use the same combo ......scores range anywhere from less than 100K to 1.1M

Also when Yeti appears and does his moonwalk.........absolutely nothing happens on my screen for at least 10 seconds.

Message 1276 of 2,542 (414 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Ditto CCMark2013, inconsistency is the word for this week.  My scoring range is similar to yours even with Mastery plants.

COLDWIND73, I am in the range of 750K - 1.1M with mastery Lightning Reed.  Good choice.

3 scores ~1M with different sets of Mastery plants

Bowling Bulb, Lightning Reed, and Citron planted far left, Snap Pea to the right of Citron (use most of Plant Food on Snap Pea)

Inked Enlighten 963k Bowling Bulb with Tile Turnip Primal Potato Mine and Power Lily PvZ2.jpg
Inked Enlighten 1M Lightning Reed with  dual PPM Bombard mint PvZ2.jpg
Inked Enlighten 1M Snap Pea Citron PPM Bombard mint PvZ2.jpg
Message 1277 of 2,542 (394 Views)

★★★ Guide

So I'm using double Witch Hazel - which paired with Enchant-mint - eventually knocks off Yeti's head - but no bonus scores or anything for doing that!?

Also, not sure if I just never got the memo or what - but have found out recently that more times than less, you get PF whenever you let loose one of your lawnmowers in the very beginning.

Has anyone else heard of this or experienced this?

I've tried it several times and it seems to work most of the time.

Message 1278 of 2,542 (379 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@CCMark2013 wrote:

Also, not sure if I just never got the memo or what - but have found out recently that more times than less, you get PF whenever you let loose one of your lawnmowers in the very beginning.

Has anyone else heard of this or experienced this?

I've tried it several times and it seems to work most of the time.

Don't forget that letting loose a lawnmower incurs a heavy scoring penalty in Battlez.

Message 1279 of 2,542 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I've found something that may or may not prove useful for when anyone gets the dreaded Yeti come on to the field.

The damned thing moves so fast that it hardly pauses when it encounters a plant and can decimate an entire row before you get the opportunity to kill it. This ends up with multiple scoring penalties, the worst of which is when it triggers a lawnmower.

What I've found is this - Once a Yeti appears and starts marauding it's way along a row, dig up the entire row, or at least 3 or 4 plants ahead of it.

I've found that if the Yeti has no plants in front of it, it's almost like it loses interest and will start to reverse back along the row.

Before I found this the Yeti would virtually always traverse the entire row.

Since I started doing this, I haven't had a Yeti go any further than column 4.

Give it a go and see if it works for you.

Message 1280 of 2,542 (374 Views)