Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by lawmfw

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

90% this week should be good.  I love this BattleZ as I really do not know what will happen next !  Each battle on it's own merits !!

I finally increased my high score (my score range is roughly 2.1M - 2.8M) to 3.858M

PvZ2 highest score Apple Mortar.jpg
Message 1161 of 2,542 (703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@CCMark2013 wrote:

I've finally come up with a winning lineup (at least 90% of the time anyway) that I'm content with for now.

And as usual, the scores can vary - from 1.5 M to 3.5 M

I've decided to spend some of my gems in the shopping cart section to manually upgrade my plants faster.- got my Cauli and Moonflower upgraded that way.

Screenshot your setup?

Message 1162 of 2,542 (703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I made some mods to my strategy which I think are positive improve-mints !

move Apple Mortars and initial Fire Pea to C1 and replace Spearmint with Hurrikale !   credit goes to the post who scored 3.2M with Hurrikale so I decided to give it a try.  I reached 3.2M on my first try with Hurrikale.

Check out this lineup that beat me yesterday evening

Pepper Pult is a better option than Fire Peashooter and I replaced Spearmint with Gold Bloom and viola, a nasty nasty lawn defense. (over 4.1M but I took the screen shot too quickly !)

Late night attempt broke 4.2M as I finally used my Plant Food correctly in the final 30 seconds.  So much activity on the screen it is hard to even see where an open tile is !!

Inkedconflict plants _PvZ2_LI.jpg
InkedPepper Pult high score Plants Vs Zombies 2_LI.jpg
Message 1163 of 2,542 (684 Views)

★ Guide
I think that Zoybean’s high win requirements are motivating some people a bit too much. The top 4 spots on my Battlez group are over 200, and the top spot is almost 500 crowns, and the week is only half over...
Message 1164 of 2,542 (630 Views)

★ Guide

@th8827 wrote:
I think that Zoybean’s high win requirements are motivating some people a bit too much. The top 4 spots on my Battlez group are over 200, and the top spot is almost 500 crowns, and the week is only half over...

Just wait. Once everyone has their 1000 crowns the play rate will probably drop. Last week I was the only one in my jade list over 400 crowns.

There is no risk anymore so you should play with speed boost on and finish as many battlez as you can as quick as you can. 

Message 1165 of 2,542 (619 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Schizocarp wrote:

There is no risk anymore so you should play with speed boost on and finish as many battlez as you can as quick as you can. 

That's until you find you've run out of gauntlets. After that you'll have to raid your gems stock. After that, it's credit card time to get the gems.

This is unless you're prepared to limit yourself to just the free gauntlets, free plays, and the single gauntlet won at the start of the 7 match 'streak'.

Message 1166 of 2,542 (601 Views)

★ Guide

The new Battlez event is interesting.

Same setup as the previous event, except every plant is boosted so that it uses its plant food effect when planted.

Message 1167 of 2,542 (572 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yes, it is called First Strike capability (which you get from boosting a plant on the Zen Garden.  Strategies can be quite ingenious this week.

Message 1168 of 2,542 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

When did they lower the gem rewards for placing top 3 in a league?

My best so far this round. 

6AC131F1-EA23-4721-8B30-333FB6ABBE31.jpeg

Message 1169 of 2,542 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Schizocarp wrote:

When did they lower the gem rewards for placing top 3 in a league?

When battlez seasons was introduced of course.

Message 1170 of 2,542 (461 Views)