Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by lawmfw

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

A lot depends on which league you're in, the lower leagues are easier to maintain a long streak as you generally lose less, when you get to gold it starts getting harder and jade can be something of a nightmare with streak killing bots making sure you lose about every 10th match (EA says they don't exist).

My best score this week in jade is around 7.5m, i usually score 5.5- 6.5m and there have been scores over 8m (see reddit).

If someone has been playing long enough to have mastery plants then they know how to use them, unless they have been hacking (which is a bit pointless).

It may well be that we have been given an "easy week" to soften us up for when ALL the streaks are reset at the end of the month, which has got a lot of players very annoyed, EA has a habit of giving us bad news dressed up as good, that's when they bother to tell us anything at all.

Message 1041 of 2,542 (767 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m in Jade which is probably why with the plants I have I find it hard to maintain a streak. Once I get passed about 10 I have to decide do I spend gems to keep a streak, but not get many crowns as I start to lose lots or do I stop the streak and go back to zero, to get wins to get crowns. Last week I decided to spend gems to keep my streak to get mints to buy mint plants this week, but this week I’ve not had to make a choice yet. In my desire to get mints last week I did also end up winning my league, which was a first for me.

723FA134-7201-49D4-8268-A4E12B1D672E.jpeg

Message 1042 of 2,542 (761 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Congratulations on making it into Jade League.  Spending GEMs is a personal choice...longer streaks provide so many seed packets for ALL plants and I was finally able to level up my World and Premium plants once I maintained a long win streak in BattleZ.  Before that it took forever to level up World or Premium plants since it was rare to receive seed packets.

Message 1043 of 2,542 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

All right.  Finally had a few minutes this evening to give it a go at BattleZ this week.  Scoring average so far above 5.5M with a max of 6.9M.  BattleZ gets very laggy after 5M level is reached and it is the Zombie waves causing the lag.  I can remove plants and it has no effect.

Main weapon is Chard Guard,/Blover/Reinforce-mint combo

Message 1044 of 2,542 (742 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have been using dusk lobber in my mid level profile and I've noticed a lot of lag towards the end which disappears if i just use shadow peashooter.

I have noticed it happens in endless zones if i use a lot of apple mortars.

Message 1045 of 2,542 (738 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Best score this week 7.5m, usually scoring 5.5- 6.5m.

Goals for this week:

😀Get enough mints for level 10 enlightenmint in mastery profile✅

😀Get dandelion to some level of mastery from L3✅

😀Get enough mints for level 10 enlightenmint in non mastery profile✅

😀Get dandelion from L3 to L10 in non-mastery profile✅

😆Collect 400 mints to get complete set of powermints for Level 1 profile✅

Screenshot_2019-04-22-11-34-40-1.png
Screenshot_2019-04-23-11-01-57-1.png
Message 1046 of 2,542 (716 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Lofty goals.  Good luck.

Message 1047 of 2,542 (695 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Still laggy above 5M and no offensive weapons, not even any MoonFlowers left on the lawn !!  Just CGs in C8 and C9

Message 1048 of 2,542 (689 Views)

★ Apprentice

Anyone having a problem with mint piñata? They’re supposedly for sale for a few more hours but for the last few days I’ve only seen 5 available. At one point this evening they were all available, but now I’m back down to just 5 again.

Message 1049 of 2,542 (661 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@amacinnz 

It seems to be ok on mine.  Have you tried force closing the PVZ2 App and reset your game device?

Message 1050 of 2,542 (660 Views)