Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by Schizocarp

Original Post

★ Guide

@CCMark2013 wrote:

I'm always excited whenever a new week starts up on Tuesday.

But as usual, it takes me days of experimenting to come up with just the right combination.

Speaking of streaks, did you guys read about the new streak "resetter" coming up at the end of the month?

Where did you read this??

Message 971 of 2,542 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It was posted on reddit this afternoon by Haemophilus.

Message 972 of 2,542 (658 Views)

★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

It was posted on reddit this afternoon by Haemophilus.

Yep I found it. Thank you. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/b8lx4y/news_upcoming_change_to_battlez/

I can tell you right now that this a very bad change for those with high streaks. Complete kick the gut for all the gems people have wasted to maintain those streaks. People are just getting too many rewards I guess. So sad they sell out like this. 

Message 973 of 2,542 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm going to Practice with Blover/Chard Guard combo but so far Bowling Bulb is doing very well combined with Tile Turnip, Power Lily, Appeasemint, and Squash.

Early on the Pinatas are giving huge amounts of Grapeshot seed packets...I already have 1000 seed packets from just 5 pinatas !!

Message 974 of 2,542 (642 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm having very mixed results.

But I had to laugh because I had a good score going, then all of a sudden, my opponent passed my @ 100 mph and ended up with almost 9M!

I read that blover isn't effective unless it's at least 80 Mastery Level - has anyone else seen or heard this?

Message 975 of 2,542 (630 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That is what has been said on Reddit - Caulipower, Witch Hazel, Blover are Bruiised

My scores have also been quite erratic

I have tried Blover/Chard Guard and so far had mixed results that were not better than Bowling Bulb

Message 976 of 2,542 (624 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Enchantmint and containmint familes are bruised this week and appeasemint is boosted.

I saw a post on reddit stating that blover negates bruising (yellow down arrow) at m100 and is effective if totally negated (red X) at m200.

Screenshot_2019-04-03-07-30-17.png
Message 977 of 2,542 (615 Views)

★ Guide
Blover works at M80. Any lower and the zombies are immune to it.
Message 978 of 2,542 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Anyone else noticing lower scores today ?

Imps appear to be much stronger today.  Did they eat their spinach today ?

Plant loss penalty definitely in play unless Blover/Reinforcemint/Chard Guard can be utilized !!!

EDIT:  top score 9.75M using Mastery Blover/Chard Guard/Reinforce-mint combination with Mastery Bowling Bulb

>10.5M no slip of the finger sliding across the screen !!

Message 979 of 2,542 (561 Views)

★★ Guide
Finally hit 3m for first time.
Message 980 of 2,542 (528 Views)