Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by Schizocarp

Original Post

★ Guide

@lawmfw wrote:

I play PvZ2 every day and have no plans to stop playing.

So I wouldn’t feel bad about investing in permanent game upgrades like plants and store bought game enhancements. 

I would still never ever pay for in game currency.

You have probably spent a lot more on a lot less useful things in life and those things weren’t even permanent. 

Message 961 of 2,542 (500 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

So very true

If only I could go back in time and not waste so much money !!

I do not feel bad, I enjoy this game and I have made a few purchases just as a THANK YOU to EA !!

It is a shame the aggravation that too many players have to deal with on a daily basis

I am fortunate to have only been negatively impacted just a few times in the past year(SOILED, Pinata Party clock) 

edit:  I was not happy to have to pay for plants (Gold Bloom, Imitator, Torchwood, etc) that were originally FREE on my first phone (original Android) but when support fr that phone was discontinued I lost everything AND HAD TO START ALL OVER

I have never bought game currency but I have purchased a few plants that can be useful in BattleZ

Message 962 of 2,542 (457 Views)

★★★ Guide
Wow - I had no idea that I was losing that many points!

I'm gonna start digging up targeted plants! LOL

I finally hit 3M too!
Message 963 of 2,542 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Congratulations on 3M

Yeah, dig em up and then replant

I hit a top score today of 3.22M but my average is under 2.8M

Message 964 of 2,542 (467 Views)

★★ Guide
You guys are great! My average score is 600-800k. Prefer to use shadow plants with grapeshot and gold bloom. In my opinion, shadow family is the most versatile. I have tips on how to quickly beat the new z mech. If you have questions feel free to ask.
Message 965 of 2,542 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It's been a bad week for me, 2 more streak resets mean i won't max out strawburst as planned, or at least get it to level 9.

I have perfected quick killing of z mech and cardio zombies and have discovered something that will give me an edge in certain circumstances.

In practice i got over 4.5m for the next tournament with my high level plants but when i tried to replicate the feat got 2.5m and 3.5m.

Back to the 2x multiplyer.

Message 966 of 2,542 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

My practice scores are also all over the map...I suspect it depends upon the RNG and if Gigas show up on the lawn !!

Message 967 of 2,542 (401 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm always excited whenever a new week starts up on Tuesday.

But as usual, it takes me days of experimenting to come up with just the right combination.

Speaking of streaks, did you guys read about the new streak "resetter" coming up at the end of the month?

Message 968 of 2,542 (382 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yeah, quite a downer after all the work done to get a win streak in the first place !!

Message 969 of 2,542 (378 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm getting 2.5m- 4.8m with high level bowling bulb and I've just been beaten by blover 3.5m vs 8.3m.

VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧

Message 970 of 2,542 (374 Views)