Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by Schizocarp

Original Post

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM 

No worries, I grab one from the internet and it does show 625K.

625k.jpg
Message 951 of 2,542 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Duh !     Angry Face.jpg

Angry Face.jpg
Message 952 of 2,542 (402 Views)

Champion

I have now checked the z-mech points on Silver league and Bronze league.

The points are the same:

375000, 500000 and 625000 for the 3 phases.

Looks like the information I got from sub Reddit and Fandom are out of date.

Message 953 of 2,542 (385 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@lawmfw wrote:

I  have already lost a few close battles due to Z-Mech missiles

Don't forget that you can dig up any plants that are targeted by the Z-Mech.

The red cross-hairs give you a couple of seconds warning before the missiles hit. You may not save all of the plants if Z-Mech targets two or more, but each one you do dig up before the missiles hit means slightly less scoring penalties.

Message 954 of 2,542 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

thx for the reminder

I try to do that and do succeed sometimes, obviously not when I lose a close one tho Angry Face.jpg

Message 955 of 2,542 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I know there are penalties for losing plants but I'm using witch hazel, killing the z mechs quickly and creating a lot of fume shrooms and toadstools on c9 which obviously get destroyed, i rarely lose a plant to a missile but i doesn't seem to affect my overall score if i dig them all up or leave them to their fate.

I've even tried spearmint to just vaporize them but it has no appreciable effect.

Message 956 of 2,542 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

I know there are penalties for losing plants but I'm using witch hazel, killing the z mechs quickly and creating a lot of fume shrooms and toadstools on c9 which obviously get destroyed, i rarely lose a plant to a missile but i doesn't seem to affect my overall score if i dig them all up or leave them to their fate.

I've even tried spearmint to just vaporize them but it has no appreciable effect.

I guess my question is what is the penalty you get for losing plants? I've never really notice any difference in my score (or is it something else that I'm not aware of).

Could you tell me the exact lineup/layout you're using to kill the z-mech so quickly?

I've experimented with the first 2 columns of WH ...chard guard in C9....Enchant-mint (L2 only) - been PF over and over but doesn't seem to help much with WH

Also, what good is the blover?

People are using it, but i don't get it....

Thanks for any info!

I'm tired of being stuck between 1.5M and 2.5M - scores are very inconsistent.

Message 957 of 2,542 (353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I do not know the exact penalty for this week but last week if I lost a Torchwood to a Footballer it cost me 300-400k in final score

This week it seems to be a few hundred thousand loss if missiles take out a plant

When you lose a plant the next wave of Zombies have less 'strength' and therefore less 'points' when you kill them

I do not have Witch Hazel yet...MagicDave is salivating over his commission when I do finally pony up $4.99 USD !

Message 958 of 2,542 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@lawmfw wrote:

I do not know the exact penalty for this week but last week if I lost a Torchwood to a Footballer it cost me 300-400k in final score

This week it seems to be a few hundred thousand loss if missiles take out a plant

When you lose a plant the next wave of Zombies have less 'strength' and therefore less 'points' when you kill them

I do not have Witch Hazel yet...MagicDave is salivating over his commission when I do finally pony up $4.99 USD !

How often do you play PvZ2?

Do you plan to quit playing anytime soon?

Message 959 of 2,542 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I play PvZ2 every day and have no plans to stop playing.

Message 960 of 2,542 (308 Views)