Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by amacinnz

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@CCMark2013 wrote:

Lately, I've noticed I'm getting a lot more BOTS to play against - Mastery levels in the mid 100s for every single plant!

I don't think BOTS use mastery, and jack o'lantern🎃 isn't as good as you might think- too much micro-management. 👎

Message 921 of 2,542 (693 Views)

★★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

@CCMark2013 wrote:

Lately, I've noticed I'm getting a lot more BOTS to play against - Mastery levels in the mid 100s for every single plant!

I don't think BOTS use mastery, and jack o'lantern🎃 isn't as good as you might think- too much micro-management. 👎

I think you're probably right.

I have been getting VERY high mastery level plants as competition the past week or so - but I've still been able to defeat them.

At first, I thought that using PF on my 3peater would get high scores when planted on power tiles - but have discovered recently that the appease-mint produces much higher scores - I just keep feeding it with PF the entire time.

But at the same time, opponents with NO sun producing plants - yet still getting high scores (EA bots?)

Message 922 of 2,542 (680 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You are dong wonderful and you are proof that strategy beats power/strength any day.  Keep up the good work.  Kick butt on those Mastery players.

Appeasemint boosts all plants so you are using a good strategy.

Message 923 of 2,542 (679 Views)

★★★ Guide

@lawmfw wrote:

You are dong wonderful and you are proof that strategy beats power/strength any day.  Keep up the good work.  Kick butt on those Mastery players.

Appeasemint boosts all plants so you are using a good strategy.

thanks - it took me a few days to finally realize what I needed to do to win the battlez.

It really feels good to see my lower level plants beating up on those nastery plants! Standard smile

Message 924 of 2,542 (677 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I hear you. I found a strategy that has worked very well the past two days.  An EA_Bot beat me tonight after I managed to eek out a few really close last minute victories.  Today I added Hypno-Shroom to the Mastery gallery of plants and next week should add Shrinking Violet...so this week 10 World or Premium plants moved from Level 9 to Mastery !!

The x10 multiplier is just insane !!

Message 925 of 2,542 (654 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Finally !!   2M NattleZ score to get "over the hump" since all week I was unable to reach 1.9M with an avg score at 1.5M consistently

Over 1000 crowns this week and my win Streak now over 1200, >2700 mints and >1.7M coins for x10 multiplier in Gold/Jade League (starting x10 number 4 !!)

Message 926 of 2,542 (636 Views)

★★★ Guide

@lawmfw wrote:

Finally !!   2M NattleZ score to get "over the hump" since all week I was unable to reach 1.9M with an avg score at 1.5M consistently

Over 1000 crowns this week and my win Streak now over 1200, >2700 mints and >1.7M coins for x10 multiplier in Gold/Jade League (starting x10 number 4 !!)

Congrats on your achievement!

That's wierd , because the same thing happened to me tonight.

I got 2,149,250.......was shocked after getting as low as 1M many times with the same lineup.

My win streak is up to 602...

Just hope I can get the right lineup for this next battlez - it looks like a doozy, especially with Z-Mech!

This might take a LOT of experimenting!

Message 927 of 2,542 (632 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Keep up the good work.  X6 multiplier is just about break even on Gauntlets; no more using GEMs to add Gauntlets !!

Next week will be a doozy and I will play around a bit on Tuesday with different strategies.

Message 928 of 2,542 (617 Views)

★ Apprentice
Why can practice be so so different to reality. Over 2 million in practice, under 500 000 in the real event.
Message 929 of 2,542 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I think the zombies in practice, before the new tournament starts are set to a lower league, such as soil, where they have lower points and are easier to kill.

Once the tournament starts then it "knows" which league you are in and adjusts the zombies accordingly.

Message 930 of 2,542 (590 Views)