Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by amacinnz

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@lawmfw wrote:

Congratulations.  Are you starting to level up the World and Premium plants ?

Not yet....my highest is level 12 but I guess master is 15 on that particular one.

Most of mine are between levels 3-8.

On a side note...has anyone tried "turbo" mode?

Oh man............

Message 881 of 2,542 (367 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I always use Turbo mode in BattleZ but this week the few times I tried BattleZ I made sure to not use it !!

World and Premium plants only go to Level 10 and you should be starting to collect lots of seeds for these plants

These include the Gemium plants like Fire Peashooter, Squash, Peanut, Lava Guava, etc

Now that I am at the x10 multiplier my World, Premium, and Gemium plants are at MAX (or mastery) or very close with only the seasonal plants at under Level 9

BattleZ is how to level up the SPECIAL plants !! 

Message 882 of 2,542 (356 Views)

★ Apprentice

The update has finally fixed the problem I’ve had for several months since the last time they set up registering you account and withdrew it, with not getting the chance for replays of the daily piñata and free battles. But today the game crashes every time I try to play the piñata party. One things fixed, but another gets broken!

Message 883 of 2,542 (351 Views)

★★★ Guide

@lawmfw wrote:

I always use Turbo mode in BattleZ but this week the few times I tried BattleZ I made sure to not use it !!

World and Premium plants only go to Level 10 and you should be starting to collect lots of seeds for these plants

These include the Gemium plants like Fire Peashooter, Squash, Peanut, Lava Guava, etc

Now that I am at the x10 multiplier my World, Premium, and Gemium plants are at MAX (or mastery) or very close with only the seasonal plants at under Level 9

BattleZ is how to level up the SPECIAL plants !! 

Ok - I misunderstood your question - was answering about plants in general.

Battlez is GREAT for leveling up plants!

Message 884 of 2,542 (346 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Just played this week's battlez on TURBO MODE, don't have a vid or screenshot as proof but it is doable.

(from start to finish)

SUPERQUICK VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧✌

Screenshot_2019-03-17-12-26-26-1.png
Message 885 of 2,542 (348 Views)

★★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Just played this week's battlez on TURBO MODE, don't have a vid or screenshot as proof but it is doable.

(from start to finish)

SUPERQUICK VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧✌

I tried it twice - was insane!

Message 886 of 2,542 (345 Views)

★ Guide

Lots of crowns this week. 

AF960B7E-0D5D-44E1-AA77-627758770714.jpeg

Message 887 of 2,542 (327 Views)

★★★ Guide

@amacinnz wrote:

The update has finally fixed the problem I’ve had for several months since the last time they set up registering you account and withdrew it, with not getting the chance for replays of the daily piñata and free battles. But today the game crashes every time I try to play the piñata party. One things fixed, but another gets broken!

Same here - have yet to get the daily game to work so far today.

Message 888 of 2,542 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Go to Big Wave Beach and then select Pinata Party - it is a beach event this time !!

Message 889 of 2,542 (303 Views)

★★★ Guide

Woo hoo - finally broke 6 M!

2019-03-17 17.47.09.jpg
Message 890 of 2,542 (297 Views)