Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Probably the best purchase for BattleZ.  Gold Bloom would be my first choice for Adventure mode.  Reached 7.2M tonight for the first time.

Message 731 of 2,542 (414 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’ve not paid real world money for anything so Imitater must have been available for gems at some point. What I find odd though is I don’t even have Witch Hazel as a plant to buy. Was it only available for a short period, I can’t remember.

Message 732 of 2,542 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I think it was available around Halloween🎃.

Message 733 of 2,542 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So close to 9m.

AAAARRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_2019-02-11-08-15-37-1.png
Message 734 of 2,542 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

So close to 9m.

AAAARRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Could you please share a picture of your set up right before the end? And at what times do you use your mint?

Message 735 of 2,542 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sometimes i deploy enchantmint immediately to create toadstools but for slightly better results plant it just after one minute, no set times as i wait for a group of zombies so as not to waste it's hypnotic effect.

I won this one 6,240,000 but I'm a bit slow this match as i can fill everything except c9 with witch hazels.

When i start i plant wh in rows 2 and 4 to maximize coverage and cp in rows 1 and 5.

It's hard finding a large enough group towards the end as wh is turning them into fume shrooms and toadstools immediately.

I also try to plant hot date c9 r3 (or c9 r2 and 4) to attract and destroy bots and turquoise skull zombies.

Hope this helps.

Screenshot_2019-02-11-11-23-40-1.png
Screenshot_2019-02-10-18-39-38-1-1.png
Message 736 of 2,542 (385 Views)

★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Sometimes i deploy enchantmint immediately to create toadstools but for slightly better results plant it just after one minute, no set times as i wait for a group of zombies so as not to waste it's hypnotic effect.

I won this one 6,240,000 but I'm a bit slow this match as i can fill everything except c9 with witch hazels.

When i start i plant wh in rows 2 and 4 to maximize coverage and cp in rows 1 and 5.

It's hard finding a large enough group towards the end as wh is turning them into fume shrooms and toadstools immediately.

I also try to plant hot date c9 r3 (or c9 r2 and 4) to attract and destroy bots and turquoise skull zombies.

Hope this helps.

Must be luck then. I have the exact same strat and my plants are higher. I’ve gotten 7.3 max. I’ll try to time my mints around more zombies. Thank you for the information. 

Message 737 of 2,542 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Schizocar@Schizocarp wrote:

Must be luck then. I have the exact same strat and my plants are higher. I’ve gotten 7.3 max. I’ll try to time my mints around more zombies. Thank you for the information. 

Must be luck then; yeah, right. Luck. That must be it.

Message 738 of 2,542 (378 Views)

★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

@Schizocar@Schizocarp wrote:

Must be luck then; yeah, right. Luck. That must be it.

Well RNG I guess I meant. The zombies seem to come out very quick or slow depending on which random zombies are in the first few waves. If I get football players right off the bat then normally my score is higher then if the first few waves are slower zombies. 

Message 739 of 2,542 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The timing of planting does make a big difference in the final score.  I used Hot Date (L8) and Squash (L10) to stop Footballers as far left as possible but do not begin to plant either until I have at least 8 Caulipowers on the lawn ... better to lose a lawnmower once in awhile than to have less caulis !!  Hot dates only top left and top right but never in the two left most lawn squares.  Plantfood (PF) timing can be a bit tricky and can depend upon if I think I am up against a Bot or a very good opp in which case I will use PF early to add two more Caulis

Forgetting to wait and planting an early Hot Date or Squash has cost a few hundred thousand points more than once

Message 740 of 2,542 (361 Views)