Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Champion

This week's Battlez seems to be much easier for me, maybe because I have been dropping in leagues a few times during the busy X'mas & New Year periods.  I am currently in Bronze and most recording I got are around 380K.  What this means I only need 400K or above to get a win.  My average is around 500K and have been lucky afew times with 600K+.

500Ks.jpg
600Ks.jpg
Message 701 of 2,542 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This has been a horrible week for me, i decided that the plant selection was so awful that I'd rather get demoted than play (much).

I finished 14th in my jade league, with 67 crowns (12 wins and 7 losses), my highest score for the week was 535k and lowest was 174k.

I didn't like kiwibeast before, now i loathe it and Nastery even more.

Message 702 of 2,542 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

StarFruit BattleZ has been pretty tame for me this week in Gold League.  Hamster balls not much of an issue via Spearmint and Imps handled easily by either a column of StartFruit (or Shadow Peashooter)

Having enough SUN seems to be the big challenge at the start and at the end.  I did not even try to use Gold Bloom this week as putting down 6 MoonFlowers provides plenty oif SUN for the entire BattleZ challenge.

Every once in awhile an IMP takes out a plant but it is easily replaced or an Octopus covers a MoonFlower..

Scores have been pretty steady at 1.5M - 2M max

Message 703 of 2,542 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I got fed up with octopi throwing squids over my moonflowers so i changed to Goldbloom and i found out that i could do away with spearmint as my level 10 starfruit burst them in the high scoring zone.

Message 704 of 2,542 (444 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Electric blueberry week- won 2, lost 2 and can't get more than 1.8m with my high level plants. Have just managed to get 13th place from 7th by cunningly not playing any more and pretending to be invisible. I'm back in jade this week and keep getting crushed by mastery level opponents. Going back to bed with a box of jaffa cakes.

Screenshot_2019-01-24-18-48-45.png
Message 705 of 2,542 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I am in Jade League as well this week and have defeated quite a few opps using dup Caulis using Mastery Bowling Bulb and walnuts !

SUN starvation has only happen a few times and multiple Footballers do wreak havoc quite a bit.  Quite the challenge this week.

Message 706 of 2,542 (422 Views)

★ Apprentice

I find it interesting that my opponent didn’t even have an electric blueberry.

7CE1961F-F282-4422-9AB6-C2380A0354BB.jpeg
Message 707 of 2,542 (386 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@amacinnz   This is not an isolated incident.  Many players have reported similar issues, my personal guess is that the (gem tax collection) bots has malfunctioned and selected the wrong cover up this week.

Message 708 of 2,542 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Perhaps skynet has launched it's attack on the human race using gem tax collector bots?

My policy of hiding behind the sofa wearing a tinfoil hat now has me in 15th place.

I shouldn't eat cheese late at night.

Message 709 of 2,542 (348 Views)

★ Guide
545750 is a very avg score this week. I don’t think it’s taxing anyone. But it is most likely a Bot which means the score was generated and the plants picked probably mean nothing. I would stop worrying about it unless you start seeing insanely high scores from plant picks that are not the weekly ones.

This is a very dangerous week even for those with high level plants. It is far too random. It’s a good week to sit out and drop down a league. Save some gems.
Message 710 of 2,542 (349 Views)