Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by lawmfw

Original Post

★★★ Guide

I'm pretty much over the battlez experience.

At first, it was a lot of fun - it was something different to do from the usual daily challenges.

But then after a few weeks, it was obvious what was going to happen.

It's no fun knowing that after 5 or 7 wins in a row, you just KNOW that the EA-bot is just around the corner.

I wish I had saved the screenshot, but I lost to an opponent with nothing but level 1 plants and NO sun.

So I'm pretty much done with the battlez part of Plants vs Zombies 2.

I'll continue to play the game otherwise - just waiting for a new world to appear.

Message 601 of 2,542 (425 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

I play just to collect the mints.

At first I thought this would be good since there were just a few mints...now I am not as sure since so many more mints have been added with the potential for even more !!

Getting hard to tell which plants are aligned with which mint !

Almanac size has to be enlarged.

Message 602 of 2,542 (418 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

A couple of times this week I've started with the wrong lineup without any sun plants and won, admittedly level 10 caulipower, witch hazel and enchantmint do make a big difference but I'm currently in bronze and I'm seeing some truly pitiful scores, less than 40k in some cases.

I've got over 1m with level 1 plants this week (see level 1 mini forum).

Try running a level 1 profile for a challenge, no grinding or farming 🚜 ads.

Message 603 of 2,542 (412 Views)

Anonymous

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

I'm getting increasingly disillusioned by pvz2 and battlez, my streak reset for the 8th time and since I've been soiled I've been been burning up gauntlets to try and level up goopy and slingpea and i can't do it unless i get the big rewards from a really long streak.

I could have maxed out slingpea easily (no mastery) if my streak hadn't reset during the my x7 streak.

I should be on the x10 multiplyer (along with many others), i have a queue of plants just waiting for enough coins to max out and I'm not going to watch around 1,200 ads to do it.

I could live with streaks resetting for no apparent reason if only it didn't lose the multiplyer.

EA can't or won't fix this issue so i think i might be deleting my profiles and demanding a refund.

So far this week I've played 97 matches, lost 2 to dodgey looking opponents (bots?) and i have a 6.9m highscore, I'm currently in bronze and my lowest score with my high level profile is 2.5m and this is what I'm up against!!!!!!

I would send you a cake if I could, to make you feel better. 

Just wondering: Did your player ID change? When I got soiled, that's the first thing I noticed... Maybe if they link you back to your old player ID, it might fix this? Don't hold your breath  though...

Message 604 of 2,542 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Anonymous wrote:

I would send you a cake if I could, to make you feel better. 

Just wondering: Did your player ID change? When I got soiled, that's the first thing I noticed... Maybe if they link you back to your old player ID, it might fix this? Don't hold your breath  though...

I didn't notice my player i.d. change, i don't think it did and I've always synced with my google play account when i reinstall.

Message 605 of 2,542 (396 Views)

Anonymous

I do sync with Google Play too when I reinstall but my player ID still changed back then. Anyways, it was just a hunch. I hope you're feeling better now 😅

Message 606 of 2,542 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

My highest score this week, bronze league.

Screenshot_2018-12-07-12-22-54.png
Message 607 of 2,542 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I am not the only one to notice the Google Play player ID changing...

What a score MagicDave !

Message 608 of 2,542 (375 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Odd thing, I've noticed that plants are acting strangely when being deployed.

I use L10 spearmint quite a lot (not this week) and it spikes one or even two rows on deployment as if it's been plantfooded.

I've just deployed a L10 caulipower and a lost pilot went spinning off, handy for me but I've never seen this before.

My L10 witch hazels sometimes creates hypnoshrooms instead of toadstools when under the influence of my L10 enchantmint, that happened a lot earlier in the week now it seems to have stopped.

Anyone else noticed anything weird?

I don't have any mastery plants.

Message 609 of 2,542 (323 Views)

Anonymous

I experienced that Spear-mint creating spike rocks (SR) that triggers the plant food effect (PFE). I'm suspecting those SR's are at least M100's so they have a chance to boost, I guess... I could be wrong.

As for your CP, mine's different. Before entering the mastery for my Shrinking Violet (SV), there were times where it triggered the PFE upon planting. And it was quite often. I experienced this while in the practice room trying out different setups. At that time, my SV had zero out of ten to enter it's first mastery level. I never bothered to post it anywhere as I see it as a player-friendly glitch.

I have never tried Enchant-mint. I have it just because I had tons of mints. So I don't know how it behaves with its family.

Let me post this on your reddit post as well...

Message 610 of 2,542 (316 Views)