Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by Schizocarp

Original Post

★ Guide

@Anonymous wrote:

Strategy I found in Reddit which is mysteriously gone now. First screenshot is from the practice room and second is from battlez. Ignore my masteries... I've been putting my ocean of gems to use recently... I'll stop at those levels as my fingers are numb already, haha!

Anyways, I think mid-level plants can also pull this off. Give it a try. 

Can you please share a picture of your plant layout at the start and near the end? 

Message 541 of 2,542 (393 Views)

Anonymous
Sadly, I am moving away from that setup as the scores can go as low as 2M. And it relies heavily on caulis to hit the right zombie at the right time. I'm trying a different strategy that has a better and consistent score Wink

But if you really want to know, the final layout is: (right-to-left)

Column 1, 2: spikes from spearmint
Column 3: magnets
Column 4, 5: bowling bulbs
Caulis for the rest

The initial layout will depend on your plant levels as they become cheaper when they level up.

Hope this helps. Happy planting!
Message 542 of 2,542 (382 Views)

★ Guide
That’s what I ended up doing and you’re right 2m to 4m range. If you come up with one that can get over 3mil each time please post it.
Message 543 of 2,542 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

try Enchantmint (for Caulipower boost) and Peppermint (but not to replace Spearmint !!)

Message 544 of 2,542 (361 Views)

Anonymous

@Schizocarp wrote:
That’s what I ended up doing and you’re right 2m to 4m range. If you come up with one that can get over 3mil each time please post it.

I'm not really a strategist... I just try strats I find in various sources (mainly social media outlets). And most require a  L10 spearmint that I don't have. Lately I'm peaking at 3.5M with the lows of 2.3M. I'm looking for something more consistent or maybe lesser score swings. So my search and tweaking continues. 

Message 545 of 2,542 (340 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'm doing * this week. It's the viable strategies all rely on maxed out plants, not possible with my level 2 ones. Best result this week is 240k, simply can't hold them. Having a hard time with the first buckethead.
Message 546 of 2,542 (318 Views)

★ Apprentice
EA chat filter when it's best "white man"
Message 547 of 2,542 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Magnet Shroom.  My scores rose by 25% when I used Magnet Shroom.

I had to put aside Enchantmint but it is worth it.  Spearmint is also critical to stop the hamster wheels but you can try Spikeweed or Spikerock.  The plants just are not as efficient as the mint !

Message 548 of 2,542 (312 Views)

Anonymous

@At0teZ wrote:
I'm doing * this week. It's the viable strategies all rely on maxed out plants, not possible with my level 2 ones. Best result this week is 240k, simply can't hold them. Having a hard time with the first buckethead.

If you have all the modern day plants, either grimrose or shadow shroom can easily deal with them. And if you have unlocked shadow pea, it'll be your best weapon. Shadow peas are a bit OP... Sling peas are good too as they can target any zombie (not just on their lane) so you can place it in the cart and move it without affecting its effective range.

Another technique would be to place a potato (preferably primal) on one of the carts at the back then PF it when being overwhelmed by a horde. Or spam it with PF towards the end to raise your score. You can do the same with shadow shroom as its PF will kill all zombies (slowly  with poison) on the screen.

Hope this helps. Happy planting! 

Message 549 of 2,542 (300 Views)

Anonymous

@Schizocarp wrote:

I found this in reddit then in YouTube and that's my highest so far (I know I overkilled my opponent but I wasn't paying attention during the game). With lows of 3.6M, I usually go over 4M. YouTube shows 6.3M with all plants maxed.

I got that torchwood just last week and immediately thought it was a bad buy... Now it shines with this strat. (I sound like a proud parent). Now if I could just justify my solar tomato and cold snapdragon purchase... I digress, sorry. 

That'll be my final strat as I'm tired of testing others. Hope this helps you.

Lily-battlez.jpg
Message 550 of 2,542 (300 Views)