Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by BBnot8

Original Post

Champion

One day you may want to re-play BWB then it may be useful.

hmmm, bikini zombies an bowling.....Thinking

Message 281 of 2,542 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I tried to do it without any warming plants and all my sun producing plants were frozen and have no sun to fight...

I lost in a big way.  I got less than half of my highest.  Frown

IMG_4214.PNG
Message 282 of 2,542 (404 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@D0CT0R_Z0MB0SSWell actually do you really want to spend 20k on a plant like hot potatoe ?

Give a look to Pvz wiki, there are all the stats of plants, how many seeds you need to upgrade them, how many damages they do etc Standard smile
http://plantsvszombies.wikia.com/wiki/Stallia for example

Message 283 of 2,542 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I'm using double goldboom, electric blueberry, escape root and primal mine and i usually get around 1 million. So far I've won 55 and lost 8 with plants totalling 30xp. I've lost 1.3 millionish twice to players using chard guard and primal peashooter. Using double goldboom means i don't have to worry about my sunplants freezing over.
Message 284 of 2,542 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
The penny finally drops: they're trying to push wasabi whips!
There's a vast stockpile of wasabi whips nearing their sell-by date in their secret hideout on uranus, I'm still getting seed packets for it and it seems to be showing up at a lot of pinata parties lately.
Message 285 of 2,542 (365 Views)

★ Guide

I had a real horror show this morning. Woke up and went to play a free battlez... I should have waited till my eyes were open. I thought useless INTENSIVE CARROT was the Jalepeno....

Figured it out too late during play.

Lesson learned the hard way, lost a decent streak too because of it.

Message 286 of 2,542 (346 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Lmao

* happens

Just being curious, for thoses who got promoted to Jade league, what was the number of crowns of the top 3 of Gold League ?

Message 287 of 2,542 (327 Views)

★ Guide

@BBnot8

I don't remember now. But I can tell you, in the last 2 hours (or more), there was a sudden flurry of excitement with people hammering away non-stop trying to cash in their gauntlets in order to make that last final run.

I guess it's pretty much accepted now, there are people who set their alarm clock and take the day off work, to hammer away the last 2.5 hours in an attempt to SNEAK by the others at the finish line. I once had a few hundred points above my nearest rival, went to sleep, and woke up 6 hours later with a message that I only got 2nd place.  LOL

Can't trust your opponents these days!

---

That said, back to Jalepeno. So it does about 2K damage in a straight line, my question is, does that do the same amount of damage in each square on the line, or does it get reduced as each zombie it hits sucks dpm out of it?

I really should try to figure these mechanics out more.

Message 288 of 2,542 (320 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm in Europe, so it is easier to have an eyes on player that want to sneak by the others in the last hours Secret
Last week in Silver League, the fight for the first places (1st and 2nd) was mostly during the week-end, not really on the last day.
I guess people had understood that the 5st were going to Gold League Disappointed

So far I have more than 300 crowns than the 2nd and 3rd that are still around 200 crowns.
They did not gain any point today so far, so I guess either they are waiting for the last days, either they are in America.
But well, if they want to let me get more points every day and wait for the last day, good luck to them, I'll have free time on Tuesday and a good amount of gauntlets Large smile

@D0CT0R_Z0MB0SSFor the Jalepeno, I would say it does the same amount of damage on a line (http://plantsvszombies.wikia.com/wiki/Jalapeno), it is just that some zombies can handle more damage than others. Plus I guess that in Battlez, zombies stats are changed and also this week there are the potions that can make them bigger/faster and probably more resistant.

Message 289 of 2,542 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@D0CT0R_Z0MB0SS wrote:

I had a real horror show this morning. Woke up and went to play a free battlez... I should have waited till my eyes were open. I thought useless INTENSIVE CARROT was the Jalepeno....

Figured it out too late during play.

Lesson learned the hard way, lost a decent streak too because of it.

LOL, this really is funny.

I thought carrots are said to be good for eye sights but can see the reason why it got picked mistake.....  Large smile

Ja and Ca.png
Message 290 of 2,542 (277 Views)