Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

by echus14

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
I play too much battlez and my highest score is below.when i started my plants were level 1-2 now 2-3 but I'm going to be stuck there for quite a while as it takes way to long to level up.
Memorable matches include beating someone with level 7 plants and once won a match by 600 points!
I can't afford premium plants (unless i pay for them with gems) and with any luck i will get promoted to the bronze league today.
If i have a really good match i can get around half a million points so I'm not looking forward to meeting
Players whose idea of a bad match is below a million. Some kind of handicapping system needs to be implemented.
VICTORY TO MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
(can i change my username to dave the slightly mighty?)🌟
I couldn't post my screenshot as it was too big,554,200 vs193,950
Message 11 of 2,542 (3,870 Views)

Champion
Thankyou for sharing.

To achieve over 500k with level 2-3 plant is quite impressive for this week's battlez, as you can see from my other post, I've only managed that with level 5 plants
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/Cheating-in-Battlez/td-p/6794558/page/2
Message 12 of 2,542 (3,858 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I'm not consistent- one match i could score 250,000 and the next 500,000 with the same plants and starting position.
I went mad and bought the explode-0-nut.
VICTORY TO MEEEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧
Today cannock - tomorrow THE WORLD!🌍
Message 13 of 2,542 (3,841 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I hope you are now in the bronze league.
explode-0-nut is very useful, let us know how you get on with using it in the currant's battlez.

Message 14 of 2,542 (3,828 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
It was plant of the week when i started and didn't know really what i was doing.
I've accumulated so many special pinatas that it would be level 5 if 1 had the 10,000 gold coins to pay for the upgrade.
So far i lost my first match but won my next 4 so I'm currently 5th.
VICTORY TO MEEEEEE!!!!!🇬🇧
Message 15 of 2,542 (3,818 Views)

Champion

This week's electric currant tournament seems to be much easier for player with entry level plants.

The best score I got for using all level 1 standard plant is over 550K -- the highest I got so far.

Of course, 1 million or over is still possible with leveled up non-premium plants.

IMG_3004.PNG
IMG_3038.PNG
Message 16 of 2,542 (3,761 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Just came second in the bronze League now I'm in thec SILVER league (gloat).
Couldn't find a perfect combination of plants but i did find out someting verrrrry interesting about moonflower.
VICTORY TO MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!🇬🇧
I SHALL GRIND THEM UNDER THE WHEELS OF MY BMW🚲
Screenshot_2018-05-22-18-03-43.png
Message 17 of 2,542 (3,749 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Sorry i came third, not second.
It's all been a bit frantic.
Message 18 of 2,542 (3,744 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
New personal best 641,250!
VICTORY TO MEEEEEEE!!!!!🇬🇧
NORTON CANES IS ZOMBIE FREE!🍒
(And no I'm not telling which plants i used)😎
Message 19 of 2,542 (3,729 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Electric Blueberry Battlez - this must take the cake for closest win ever: 390350 vs 390345 ... won by 5 points Party hat

Message 20 of 2,542 (3,722 Views)