Sharing your Battlez experiences

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sharing your Battlez experiences

[ Edited ]
Champion

This is the 4th week since the introduction of Battles.

I am wondering if there are winning or losing moments you would like to share, I post a few of mine here to start it off.

The winning images below are the ones which made me fell like I have achieved nothing.

IMG_2406.PNG
IMG_2472.PNG
Message 1 of 2,542 (49,139 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @eieio_31310,

I find this topic very interesting so I pinned it to the top of the forum. With the introduction to Battlez it opens up a whole new avenue to strategizing & plant combinations, before the PvP mode started I didn't honestly take the time to think about it more than that. Do you have any plant combinations that work more often than others or does your strategy depend on the weekly plants & Zombies in Battlez?

And less than 10k victory is pretty impressive, I doubt I could manage that Wink

Roger. 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 2,542 (51,537 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

Inevitably there are times I lost to a ‘talented’ player.

IMG_2462.PNG
IMG_2471.PNG
Message 2 of 2,542 (49,056 Views)

Champion

Winning images which made me feel like I have achieved something....

IMG_2505.PNG
IMG_2513.PNG
Message 3 of 2,542 (49,044 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Have you noticed, as on these photos, that the opponent has plants that level up to something evenly divided by 10? I see 10 and 20 and nothing in between.
Message 4 of 2,542 (49,016 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Reply to TueEyes:  This is because these are the max levels.

It has been a good week last week as the new battlez requiring game playing and planning skills as well so it gave me a chance to compete against people with paid premium plants at max levels.

I shall post some of my proudest moments here later to share with you on what can be achieved with no paid premium plants.

Message 5 of 2,542 (48,968 Views)

Champion

I must have been lucky --- just managed to score a little higher than level 10 players with premium plants

IMG_2652.PNG
IMG_2661.PNG
Message 6 of 2,542 (48,949 Views)

Champion

More lucky moments....

IMG_2665.PNG
IMG_2679.PNG
Message 7 of 2,542 (48,947 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Last weekend I started a new profile which has only basic level 1 plants and see how far I can get in Battlez.

I think I have a lowest winning score of less than 10K!
Just wondering... what is your lowest winning score?

IMG_2951.PNG
IMG_2952.PNG
Message 8 of 2,542 (48,801 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @eieio_31310,

I find this topic very interesting so I pinned it to the top of the forum. With the introduction to Battlez it opens up a whole new avenue to strategizing & plant combinations, before the PvP mode started I didn't honestly take the time to think about it more than that. Do you have any plant combinations that work more often than others or does your strategy depend on the weekly plants & Zombies in Battlez?

And less than 10k victory is pretty impressive, I doubt I could manage that Wink

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 9 of 2,542 (51,538 Views)

Champion

Thank you for sharing my interest.

I guess Battlez is like managing the resources you have at work, one needs to dynamically adopt to the situation and make best use what is/are available. 

The spring beam + blover + plant food used to be my best combo to clear zombies, but sadly it does not work any more after 6.7.1 update.  I am still hoping this was an oversight and will be rectified on the forthcoming updates.

Ant

Message 10 of 2,542 (48,770 Views)