Original Post

Re: Sharing your Battlez experiences

★★★ Apprentice

Forgot to put the ZOMBOSS, 3 peppers

SALT AND PEPPER, March 2022

Message 2521 of 2,542 (3,213 Views)

★ Guide

How in the heck did I win this battle? Pure luck?

7917CC0B-E272-4373-845B-CAA8F29E0416.jpeg
Message 2522 of 2,542 (3,126 Views)

Champion

Let me guess, with the help of boosted Laser Bean, Bombergrante, Blocking provided by Blockoli and the even more powerful mind controlling Caulipower.    

Since you are using Reinforce-mint, why not try replacing bombergrante with Blover?  I ask because whenever you place down Reinforce-mint, all the zombies on the board are being knocked back and during this off-the-ground period, all the zombies can be blown away by the Blover, this gives you a whole board clearance and a massive score. 

Message 2523 of 2,542 (3,103 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@eieio_31310Thanks for the reply! I’ll try that. I’m fairly new to this and would’ve never thought to do that. I’m learning though. I appreciate your insight and experience. 

Message 2524 of 2,542 (3,068 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I never noticed this before but if you watch the little window in the top right of the arena during setup the zombies eye looks around.

Screenshot_20220308-160746_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 2525 of 2,542 (3,005 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM  I think your zombie wants to play peekaboo with you....  

Message 2526 of 2,542 (2,994 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Penny's purauit ZOMBOSS, BREAD AND BUTTERNUT.

1 pepper and 3 peppers

Message 2527 of 2,542 (2,911 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hi everyone,

Well after a long hiatus, I decided to come back and play one of my all time favorite games!

The only trouble - when I reinstalled, I can't find my previous profile.

I downloaded the data - but I don't see anything that shows a user ID.

I don't have the ID written down anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated - I really don't want to start over, especially after purchasing a few particular items.

Thanks again for any imput!

Message 2528 of 2,542 (234 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hi @CCMark2013    Long time no see and welcome back. 

I am wondering if you have registered your original PVZ2 game with an older email address?

That is, when the x10 rewards streak was ended by force in late 2019 from EA/PopCap?

I was hoping to see if there has been any of your postings here had a hint of your player ID or the email address you have it associated with your PVZ2 account.  

Link

Also worth trying is that if you still have the old gaming device?  chances are, you might be able to find your original player ID (as well as the receipts for your cash purchases made on PVZ2 items) there.

Message 2529 of 2,542 (223 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hey @eieio_31310 !

Thanks for the warm welcome back!

I'm still using the same e-mail - I checked my EA account to make sure.

I went through a lot of my postings, as well as others - not a hint of an ID that I could see.

I did make a lot of purchases, according to my Iphone - but it only shows dates/prices of what I purchased - I don't know if that's enough or not.

I appreciate you trying to help me out - I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to pull this one though.

Message 2530 of 2,542 (213 Views)