Shadow PeaShooter seed packets

by lawmfw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Shadow PeaShooter seed packets

★★★★★ Expert

Has anyone received Shadow PeaShooter seed packets in the past few weeks ?  And where if you have !!

Message 1 of 7 (963 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Shadow PeaShooter seed packets

[ Edited ]
Champion

Not in last week, but during the event, I received the seed packages from below:

Epic quest, piñata parties, Battlez & Dark Ages piñata tracker.  The most I received were from Battlez.

(there were seeds packages available in store but I did not spend any gems there)

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (943 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

Not in last week, but during the event, I received the seed packages from below:

Epic quest, piñata parties, Battlez & Dark Ages piñata tracker.  The most I received were from Battlez.

(there were seeds packages available in store but I did not spend any gems there)

Message 2 of 7 (944 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have only once in the last 4 weeks. Free pinata packet.

Message 3 of 7 (905 Views)

★ Apprentice
I haven't received it either. And currently we've a 24 hours time event to BUY the piñatas for Shadow Peashooter.

We can't possibly have enough time to buy the Piñatas for the plant as a free-to-play gamer like me can't have enough Gems in the account.

This makes me very disappointed as I couldn't get this amazing plant during the event.
Message 4 of 7 (885 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lawmfw I haven’t seen any Shadow peashooter seeds from piñatas in the last couple weeks - frustrating cuz I only need 2 to get to level 4. Have they not been added as piñata possibility?
Message 5 of 7 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@TheNameIsDante 

I suspect that this thread is from December 2018 so is out of date.

Message 6 of 7 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@sqxbrx75n1ik There are not events featuring shadowpeashooter now so it is difficult to get their seeds.
Message 7 of 7 (567 Views)