Re: Set plants quickly

by JoeSeven77777

Original Post

Set plants quickly

★ Novice

Hi,

I have noticed that youtubers Playing PvsZ2 set a lot of plants quickly in arena mode.  I am not talking about the RELOAD button.  When setting plants on the field before play, they do not seem to be dragging them, but rather dropping them one at a time very quickly.  I am playing on an iPad.  Is there a shortcut I do not know about that I can use to do that.

Message 1 of 7 (555 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JoeSeven77777 You don't have to use drag&drop. You can tap on the plant and tap on the tiles you want it to plant on.

Message 2 of 7 (533 Views)

★ Novice
@PowerToss Yes, but you still have to go back and forth from plant to space on the field. I’m talking about some kind of shortcut that allows you to plant the same plant over and over without going back and forth.
Message 3 of 7 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JoeSeven77777 Could you post a link to a youtube video that showcases this?

Message 4 of 7 (478 Views)

★ Novice

yes, take a look at time stamp. 4:10.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swNewQ_7g4o&t=684s

Thanks

Message 5 of 7 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JoeSeven77777 Yep. He does just exactly what I said. Tap on the plant icon and tap on the tile you want to plant it on. Don't tap and hold! It is way faster to plant plants that way. I tap on the plant icon with my left thumb and on the tile with my right thumb. 

Message 6 of 7 (457 Views)

★ Novice

Okay, thanks for the help. 😁

Message 7 of 7 (425 Views)