Re: Seed packet progress saves?

by PitchNinja

Original Post

Seed packet progress saves?

★★★ Newbie

I have a question. I emailed support and they said I need to post this here but I didn't make it back in time to buy the Parsnip. I earned a lot of seed packets towards it, so I was just wondering if when it comes around again, do the seed packets I've earned this past week save for when the plant becomes available again in the future?

Message 1 of 4 (212 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Firstly i think EA help have got a nerve, they're PAID to heip you, yet they keep on sending the people who pay their wages back to the forums.

Have EA started paying them with coins?

I think the answer to your question is probably yes, your seed packets will count to upgrade it but i don't think you should waste your money on it because it's not a very good plant in my opinion. 

I tried it at level 1 in parsnip week and i doubt if it killed a single zombie.

If anyone else thinks differently feel free to chip in but i wouldn't even use parsnip to make soup.

Message 2 of 4 (199 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So support can't even answer basic questions like that..? Wondering
Yes seeds packet progress are always saved.

If you buy a gemium or a premium plant you will have "access" to the seeds you got previously and can directly upgrade the plant if you have enough seeds and coins (which is not difficult for lvl 1-2)

For premium plants, the most played seems to be Cauli, Power Lily, Imitator, Electric Blueberry and Explode-O-Nut and some seems kinda useless...

@MAGICDAVESHROOM Remember that they nerfed Parnsip last week, how smart ^^'

Message 3 of 4 (195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the responses. I said the same thing when I saw that the parsnip strength was nerfed this week. Makes perfect sense. Agreed as well about EA not answering my question and directing me here. I replied and told them well then I want you to escalate it because if you are on staff for this game someone on staff should be able to answer that question. Getting an email response like that is poor customer service in my opinion and doesn't make me want to spend any money on this game. That is again for the answers here, it was helpful.

Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)