Seed pack single purchase

by af9j7yzxeuor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Seed pack single purchase

★ Novice

Last week i was able to buy seeds until my coins end. Now the seed pack vanishes after the first purchase. How can i fix it?

Message 1 of 6 (409 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Seed pack single purchase

[ Edited ]
Champion

You cannot.  

The shop offer last week was an error on EA/PopCap's release, there has not been anywhere in the design to allow a player to buy one specific plant seed over and over again.  

The fault has been fixed on last data push and the shop offer has now been considered to be correct.

EDIT. I am still kicking myself because I did once have an offer of Bowling Bulb seeds on this offer and missed my chance to have a first M200 plant.  Frown

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (375 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

You cannot.  

The shop offer last week was an error on EA/PopCap's release, there has not been anywhere in the design to allow a player to buy one specific plant seed over and over again.  

The fault has been fixed on last data push and the shop offer has now been considered to be correct.

EDIT. I am still kicking myself because I did once have an offer of Bowling Bulb seeds on this offer and missed my chance to have a first M200 plant.  Frown

Message 2 of 6 (376 Views)

★ Novice
@eieio_31310 How unfortunate.

Now coins are nearly useless. So many time lost with videos to get coins to discover they no longer have use.

At last i got my bowling bulb at d54. Its something.
Message 3 of 6 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@af9j7yzxeuor you need 147M coins to get to m200 all the plants.. I don't see how they are useless
Message 4 of 6 (336 Views)

★ Novice

147M is a very large amount. But this limitation to only spend 21k a day is the clippling factor. It will take near two decades to spend that 147M.

Personally, i never intended to level all plants. Just a few of my choice and ignore the rest.

Message 5 of 6 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@af9j7yzxeuor   Coins are very useful when you have entered the realm of mastery.

Even for a single plant, it requires 972000 coins to go from M1 to M200, whereas the amount of seed packages required is 30K.

If you are interested to find out more, the details are listed in Fandom.

Message 6 of 6 (304 Views)