Re: Sapfling missing from Almanac although unlocked

by lawmfw

Original Post

Sapfling missing from Almanac although unlocked

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

In the last blastberry vine season, I remember unlocking Sapfling from the store for 100 gems and even got to tried him out in some world levels after that. A few weeks after i had to delete the app so that I can focus on my tests but now after I redownloaded it he's not there anymore ? I got to try him again in some featured plants quest but he still did not appear in my almanac. Am I just doomed to lose him because I didn't bought him with real cash ?

Message 1 of 5 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Nudgeone 

Sapfling shall be returned to you, tap HELP CENTER at the bottom of the page and fill out a missing content report.

You will have to give them your player id number and if you have proof you had him already, screenshot it and send it with your complaint.

Message 2 of 5 (534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how to proof that I have him if he's not even in my almanac lol

Message 3 of 5 (521 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Nudgeone 

I said IF you had proof, some players have screenshots of matches or of their almanac in case a plant disappears, which happens occasionally.

If you don't have any proof that you bought sapfling for gems you will just have to report him missing anyway.

Message 4 of 5 (490 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I am now saving screenshots of seedium plant levels achieved as how iwll we ever prove when a plant is lost again ?

I have lost plants a few times and EA Help Center did eventually return the plants...

I have multiple profiles and that did help out a lot as the plant was in one but not the other ?

Message 5 of 5 (435 Views)