SOMETHING ODD.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: SOMETHING ODD.

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM You are getting the magic from magicimpear...did he not create multiple profiles within a short space of time a few weeks ago? XDD
Message 81 of 417 (1,162 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm slightly confused because i thought profile creation was disabled at the moment, i would like a level 5 profile but the thought of all that extra work puts me off, as well as the extra grinding 500 crowns per tournament for the latest seedium, even if i turn my level 1 profile into a level 5 profile (lots of extra seeds, gems, coins and gauntlets) it's still a lot of work.

Message 82 of 417 (1,161 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 

About a year ago i cleaned up things and deleted 64 unused profiles created as part of the installation process not knowing that EA was going to stop the creation of new profiles.

Magicimppear had better get back to Hogwarts for his exams.......

Message 83 of 417 (1,155 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Very regrettable but I did the same MagicDave (as far as deleting profiles) and have spent the past year rebuilding my Level 1 profile into a mid-level profile (Ancient Egypt plants should all have over 1000 seeds) if and when I choose to be done with Level 1.

Message 84 of 417 (1,140 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM He better not get back to Hogwarts though~ he might make himself disappear XD like what happen on reddit Tongue out
Message 85 of 417 (1,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Last night i went to bed around midnight with 170 crowns and number 2, Eli Thrash had 86.

I woke up around 4am and couldn't get back to sleep so i thought I'd use a freeplay to complete the gems for doing two freeplays task.

I was surprised to see i was now third and Eli Thrash had 549 crowns and i took a screenshot, but a lot can happen in 4 hours.

I played two matches but in the 14 minutes between the two screenshots Eli Thrash has managed to score 65 crowns, which is 13 wins and is simply not possible even in turbo mode.

The first screenshot is taken yesterday at 20.22 GMT 9 Dec. and just shows our relative positions and i played until i reached 170 crowns, Eli didn't score further as far as i remember.

The second screenshot was taken at 04.25 10 dec.

The third screenshot was taken 04.39 10 dec.

Any thoughts, anyone?

EDIT: I have just heard from Haem who thinks it's either server lag or more likely two people playing on separate devices on the same account, which sounds logical to me.

Screenshot_2019-12-09-20-22-32-1.png
Screenshot_2019-12-10-04-26-48-1.png
Screenshot_2019-12-10-04-39-56-1.png
Message 86 of 417 (1,072 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Perhaps he had multiple players that played on multiple devices?
Message 87 of 417 (1,072 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@HenryThePear, even so you play with multiple device at the same time, the score only count one (unless you play it with 1 minute after from the first one), the other result will be connection lost (no point added)

@MAGICDAVESHROOM, high possible it's bot.. since impossible to get that score in a short time imo..

Message 88 of 417 (1,056 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM   There has been reports like this (a long time ago) on the old streak system where a leader seems to be able to gain 3x 4x or even higher number of crowns at a given time. 

My guess is this can either be someone who knows how to take advantages of the loophole or a system issue from EA's server.  I am more inclined to think the later as we just have the new update so some of the early fixes in previous version might have been resurfaced.

I too have experienced an issue last night, I played 6 games (lost the 1st one and then won the next 5) in less than 30 minutes but some how the season reward reports I have achieved 140 points. So there is no way (and I know I did not) I played and won 28 games in half an hour slot.

(And before you ask, yes, I missed out the rewards and will be asking EA to rectify this later.)

IMG_6044.PNG
IMG_6043.PNG
Message 89 of 417 (1,048 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 

I experienced something like this myself in ye goode olde days, but it wasn't such a big difference and i didn't have any screenshots, unlike now so i think I'll post it on reddit and flag haem.

Message 90 of 417 (1,045 Views)