Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

SOMETHING ODD.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: SOMETHING ODD.

★★★★★ Pro

I wish my Jade League was like that !!  I had to play catch up with the top three but have now sprinted (blown?) by them over the weekend !

Need more coffee and extra sleep would be nice too.Smiley Face.jpg

Message 51 of 70 (475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT SOMETIMES THE imp SAUCERS spin out of control like a Tardis and then other times they just fly off the screen !?

Message 52 of 70 (456 Views)

★★★ Pro

I get gmail telling me if i have private messages or forum notifications which has the message with pic or emojis but if i go to my EA account through my browser (chrome) then the pic or emoji is missing with the exception of battlez score screenshots, I've noticed things missing for a couple of months now, has anyone else noticed anything similar?

Message 53 of 70 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I use Chrome and have never had that happen (yet).

Lately I have been trying to insert images (thx for teaching me MagicDave) and when I hit submit the images do not always go thru and in a few instances I then see the previous messages "image" instead of the one I just inserted !! (I remember that you have made this same observation in the past)   Also, images are being 'scanned' for virus' before being displayed and this I feel is a actually good thing. Although too late for myself if a virus is already gotten past my protection !    hmmm

If I return to the message via edit (again, MagicvDave, thank you for teaching me about that EA forum feature) I can then "resubmit" and the proper image appears !  Like Magic !  

I have also received a message that I have no space to send additional message to other players !!  Usually just last a little while and then I can send messages again !  Weird messaging system indeed.

Message 54 of 70 (349 Views)

★★★ Pro

@lawmfw wrote:

I use Chrome and have never had that happen (yet).

Lately I have been trying to insert images (thx for teaching me MagicDave) and when I hit submit the images do not always go thru and in a few instances I then see the previous messages "image" instead of the one I just inserted !! (I remember that you have made this same observation in the past)   Also, images are being 'scanned' for virus' before being displayed and this I feel is a actually good thing. Although too late for myself if a virus is already gotten past my protection !    hmmm

Scanning for viruses is a very good thing, but as you observe, too late.

The last time i posted a screenshot in the level 1 mini forum it actually put YOUR screenshot from the next post  up instead of mine.

I simply can't trust it to do as I'm telling it to so i have to go back after the virus checker has run to make certain it's gone through correctly.

Message 55 of 70 (347 Views)

★★★ Pro

A while back i noticed plants disappearing for no apparent reason, which has tailed off recently.

It's now back, I've been playing using threepeater/ torchwood in iron league and I've noticed threepeaters and sometimes torchwood vanishing for no reason, I've just seen it happen again where a threepeater near the back popped out of existence without being hit by a missile. It's sometimes hard to see through the vast quantity of peas being shot then spotting a gap when there shouldn't be one but on the left side of the screen there is less going on.

Anyone else notice anything?

Message 56 of 70 (260 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Thank you for noticing this !

I was thinking I was going crazy but maybe it really is the game afterall.   Same experience but for me it is missing Bowling Bulbs.

Message 57 of 70 (256 Views)

★★★ Pro

I have played A LOT of battlez this week to get zoybean in 3 profiles and I've noticed a lot of threepeaters disappeared for no reason and also sprouts for the zen garden keep appearing. Weird.

Message 58 of 70 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I have collected a few sprouts myself.  Why not GEMs ??!!

Message 59 of 70 (214 Views)

★★★ Pro

In todays pinata party the last zombie (a prospector) wouldn't die despite being attacked by a citron L9 and three L10 kernal pults.

I watched it for about a minute while it was immobilized by butter pats and was repeatedly hit by citron plasma balls and butter pats but wouldn't die, eventually i got a phat beat L10 off the conveyor belt and planted it next to this indestructible prospector which killed him.

Perhaps he's from Texas?

Screenshot_2019-08-29-09-09-00-1.png
Message 60 of 70 (130 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help