Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

SOMETHING ODD.

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: SOMETHING ODD.

★★★ Pro

Anyone else noticed hamsterballs with wizards behaving oddly?

The past couple of days i keep seeing them rolling across the lawn, crushing my plants and triggering a lawnmower.

This is despite being hit by level 8 winter melons and within range of about 8 charged witch hazels, sometimes under the influence of Enchantmint.

This hasn't affected the result but I've seen it happen 5 times now. It's as if my plants just ignore it, despite my "fight to the last petal" order. 💐

Message 31 of 69 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I do not use Witch Hazel (WH) but did notice during the time it was POW that WH did ignore some Zombies at times.  This week I have seen a few Hamsterballs change rows before they reach column 6 which threw me for a loopy loopy big time  WTF   hard enough to deal with them

I place Spikerock in column 7 for every row except Cardio unless I see a Hamster sneaking in behind Cardio !!  Then I drop one in Column 9 ASAP

Message 32 of 69 (325 Views)

★★★ Pro

My Level 10 witch hazels normally make short work of hamsterballs🐹 whatever evasive action they try to take, I've even seen toadstools swallow them whole, complete with wizard a few times.

I really must feed them more often!😛

Message 33 of 69 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Yes you should.  It is not nice to starve your plants.   They need their Zombie fix regularly !

Message 34 of 69 (322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Don't know what happened here, couldn't see my plants until they were on the lawn.

Still won though.

VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧

(Perhaps they've overdosed on concealmint! 🍬)

Screenshot_2019-02-28-18-07-59-1.png
Screenshot_2019-02-28-18-07-47-1.png
Screenshot_2019-02-28-19-51-21-1.png
Message 35 of 69 (280 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I have not seen that particular bug in more than three years when I was still playing PvZ

Always fun to try and figure out what I was selecting and then remembering the order I selected whilst playing

Message 36 of 69 (273 Views)

★★ Pro

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Don't know what happened here, couldn't see my plants....

I thought this was the new updated version....Large smile

Message 37 of 69 (257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

This is weird, i think i stumbled onto next week's battlez by accident.

I reinstalled and when i went to battlez grapeshot is potw and a different layout.

There isn't much starting sun and no sun plants, but there are sun🌞 drops and kill zombies for sun.

Screenshot_2019-03-02-22-29-43-1.png
Message 38 of 69 (236 Views)

Anonymous

Snap Pea should be next week's PotW, as per announcement... That's weird...

Message 39 of 69 (219 Views)

★★★ Pro

It might be a future battlez, i don't know, but the practice levels were there and i assumed it was next weeks.

So continue the chronicles of xarxee..... Next week xarxee holds a wheelbarrow next to a pond......

Screenshot_2019-03-04-13-52-50-1-1.png
Message 40 of 69 (218 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help