fishy.png
Message 21 of 417 (2,002 Views)

Re: SOMETHING ODD.

★★★★★ Expert

Very much so.

Message 22 of 417 (1,992 Views)

★ Guide

I know that EA cheats me with forced losses, I'll have 5 wins where my score is about average, then I'll have a loss where my score is something like 15 to 25 standard deviations below the mean.  After that forced loss, I'll have 5 more games where my scores falls within 1 standard deviation.

I always assumed that the names on the league board were actual players, but EA is so duplicitous and underhanded, they have no credibility as far as I'm concerned and I wouldn't put it past them to have computer-generated names occupying the slots in the rankings.

So in addition to the forced losses, I wouldn't put it past EA to just contrive rankings for faux players to bump real players down in rank to reduce the amount of gems and mints that they receive.

Message 23 of 417 (1,977 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'll second that.

Message 24 of 417 (1,968 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

For the past week pvz2 repeatedly closes itself and the only thing i can do is reinstall it, which lasts about a day.

My Battlez plant selection should be empty as it's a new install but if you tap the purple button it loads the same 4 plants every time.

A similar thing happens in adventure mode where it loads my current Battlez plants.

I've tried emptying my cache but it still does it.

Screenshot_2019-02-01-23-16-01-1.png
Screenshot_2019-02-01-23-07-11-1.png
Message 25 of 417 (1,828 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Congratulations !!  You found yet another new bug to report.

Message 26 of 417 (1,824 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Plants are "disappearing" again, in 3 separate matches a witch hazel vanished for no apparent reason from the middle of the board.

Anyone else noticed anything?

Message 27 of 417 (1,780 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thankfully i HAVE NOT HAD THIS EXPERIENCE YET...I have found the upper left grave disappearing during a round and I can not figure out why...not complaining though !!!!

Message 28 of 417 (1,776 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've noticed a couple of tombstones disappear as well.

Message 29 of 417 (1,778 Views)

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Plants are "disappearing" again, in 3 separate matches a witch hazel vanished for no apparent reason from the middle of the board.

Anyone else noticed anything?

Could it be that EA's dev team is trying out Conceal-mint features which is soon to be introduced ?   

Message 30 of 417 (1,759 Views)