Re: SOMETHING ODD.

by eieio_31310

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Hehe thanks for confirming.. i couldn't get it to work on my android device
Message 311 of 417 (769 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear I also have an android device and got a couple of extra profiles while i was switching between my 4 active profiles.

Message 312 of 417 (768 Views)

Champion

@PowerToss wrote:

... When I want to switch profiles on my iPhone I have to wait for a few seconds before I hit the button...otherwise the player selection screen will close automatically (maybe that's because I have quite a few profiles that need to be loaded).....

I too have experienced this issue and many times I entered and played Arena thinking wow my level 1 plants seems to be very strong today and then I realised I was playing with my level 10 plants. 

Message 313 of 417 (767 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

i play with two devices, usually my new smartphone and my old phone is used as a 6 inch wifi tablet when my new phone is charging.

I did the 50 gem murkadamia nut quests for my four profiles last week on my new phone and went into the quest log on my old phone today (which i haven't used much) and all the profiles still have active murkadamia nut quests, i completed them and got my extra 50 seeds. The quest for explode 0 vine was still in there but it had expired and disappeared.

The premium seed zoybean and grapeshot quests are still there too but i don't really need them.

Message 314 of 417 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I just played the epic quest for Shadow Peashooter and got JOL seeds... 

Edit: Now I also got ghost pepper...:

Screenshot (329).png
Message 315 of 417 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

In this week's penny's pursuit the heavy metal garg's shockwave has no effect on plants, normally it destroys them from a distance.

Message 316 of 417 (522 Views)

★★★ Guide

I’ve got the stupid auto complete bug so I play one round a day just to get the gems. Unless I want the seeds. I actually sprang for the $2.99 sale for Apple Mortar and it went straight to M29 with the seeds I’d already earned. 😁 Just not motivated for Penny this week. Stupid bug.

Message 317 of 417 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Pvz2Rudy I just discovered its sold for 2.99 under the bundle section and for 4.99 in the plants section xDDD i guess i should grab it while its cheap Tongue out sorry parsnip and sweet potato....i am still waiting for you both in the distant future...
Message 318 of 417 (487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I just played penny's pursuit trail for zps and filamint stuck on the tile he was planted on, his boost effect wore off as normal but another filamint didn't come on the conveyor belt.

Filamint was still there when the match finished.

For those of you unfamiliar with this level you can almost always have a Filamint in play.

He was still there when the match finished.

Screenshot_20201130-112129_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Screenshot_20201130-112211_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 319 of 417 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Have you ever tried to use Boingsetta in Pirate Seas? It just works like Spring Bean's PF effect and pushes Zombies off the planks into the water. 

Boingsetta.PNG
Message 320 of 417 (324 Views)