by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: SOMETHING ODD.

★★★★★ Expert

Ha ha ha.

Message 61 of 412 (1,568 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Is it just me or if i plant two Spearmints (level 10) i get four columns of boosted spikerocks and they drag any zombies to the furthest left , which is a bad thing for my score.

I don't normally plant two spikerocks to get four columns so i wondered if it was normal.

Message 62 of 412 (1,448 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

L10 Spearmint is 10 Spikerocks so yes, that is normal.   I am loading Pokras at C8 and Imp Pears at C4 and then far left.  Dual Cherry Bomb has my Level 1 at 3M now. 

Message 63 of 412 (1,446 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It's the dragging the zombies to the far left that i find strange, the obvious thing would be to let them keep on walking at their normal pace while taking boosted spikerock damage or move them to the far right.

Message 64 of 412 (1,445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM It's a Boosterama thing. The Spikerocks generated by Spearmint will have their Plant Food effect. That's why the zombies are dragged to the left. 

Message 65 of 412 (1,435 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ahhhh, why can't they be dragged to the right?

Message 66 of 412 (1,432 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yeah, Spear-mint can be disadvantages to use in Boosterama since only the 'newly' generated Spikerocks will have the Plant Food effect. If you for example use Spearmint when all of your lawn is filled with plants except for C3, all zombies will be dragged to the Spikreocks generated on C3. You really have to be careful when using Spearmint in Boosterama tournaments.

Message 67 of 412 (1,420 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Ahhhh, why can't they be dragged to the right?

Gotta make sure the lawn is filled before you use Spear-Mint, to prevent this. Imp Pear is good for covering a board relatively quick.

Message 68 of 412 (1,388 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

Gotta make sure the lawn is filled before you use Spear-Mint, to prevent this. Imp Pear is good for covering a board relatively quick.

Sunshrooms are also good for filling up the board quickly, I've found I'm better off filling the edges with sunshrooms and saving imp pear for when the tougher zombies ap-pear🍐.

I'm using threepeater and torchwood.

Message 69 of 412 (1,374 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Pyre vine week, firepeas keep on disappearing from row 2, column 5 for no apparent reason, nothing lands on that square yet they go!

Area 51👽?

EDIT;Has anyone else noticed disappearing plants? 🌼

Message 70 of 412 (1,281 Views)