Re: SOMETHING ODD.

by lawmfw

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

I wish my Jade League was like that !!  I had to play catch up with the top three but have now sprinted (blown?) by them over the weekend !

Need more coffee and extra sleep would be nice too.Smiley Face.jpg

Message 51 of 412 (1,825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT SOMETIMES THE imp SAUCERS spin out of control like a Tardis and then other times they just fly off the screen !?

Message 52 of 412 (1,806 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I get gmail telling me if i have private messages or forum notifications which has the message with pic or emojis but if i go to my EA account through my browser (chrome) then the pic or emoji is missing with the exception of battlez score screenshots, I've noticed things missing for a couple of months now, has anyone else noticed anything similar?

Message 53 of 412 (1,703 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I use Chrome and have never had that happen (yet).

Lately I have been trying to insert images (thx for teaching me MagicDave) and when I hit submit the images do not always go thru and in a few instances I then see the previous messages "image" instead of the one I just inserted !! (I remember that you have made this same observation in the past)   Also, images are being 'scanned' for virus' before being displayed and this I feel is a actually good thing. Although too late for myself if a virus is already gotten past my protection !    hmmm

If I return to the message via edit (again, MagicvDave, thank you for teaching me about that EA forum feature) I can then "resubmit" and the proper image appears !  Like Magic !  

I have also received a message that I have no space to send additional message to other players !!  Usually just last a little while and then I can send messages again !  Weird messaging system indeed.

Message 54 of 412 (1,699 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

I use Chrome and have never had that happen (yet).

Lately I have been trying to insert images (thx for teaching me MagicDave) and when I hit submit the images do not always go thru and in a few instances I then see the previous messages "image" instead of the one I just inserted !! (I remember that you have made this same observation in the past)   Also, images are being 'scanned' for virus' before being displayed and this I feel is a actually good thing. Although too late for myself if a virus is already gotten past my protection !    hmmm

Scanning for viruses is a very good thing, but as you observe, too late.

The last time i posted a screenshot in the level 1 mini forum it actually put YOUR screenshot from the next post  up instead of mine.

I simply can't trust it to do as I'm telling it to so i have to go back after the virus checker has run to make certain it's gone through correctly.

Message 55 of 412 (1,697 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

A while back i noticed plants disappearing for no apparent reason, which has tailed off recently.

It's now back, I've been playing using threepeater/ torchwood in iron league and I've noticed threepeaters and sometimes torchwood vanishing for no reason, I've just seen it happen again where a threepeater near the back popped out of existence without being hit by a missile. It's sometimes hard to see through the vast quantity of peas being shot then spotting a gap when there shouldn't be one but on the left side of the screen there is less going on.

Anyone else notice anything?

Message 56 of 412 (1,610 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thank you for noticing this !

I was thinking I was going crazy but maybe it really is the game afterall.   Same experience but for me it is missing Bowling Bulbs.

Message 57 of 412 (1,606 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have played A LOT of battlez this week to get zoybean in 3 profiles and I've noticed a lot of threepeaters disappeared for no reason and also sprouts for the zen garden keep appearing. Weird.

Message 58 of 412 (1,569 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

I have collected a few sprouts myself.  Why not GEMs ??!!

Message 59 of 412 (1,564 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

In todays pinata party the last zombie (a prospector) wouldn't die despite being attacked by a citron L9 and three L10 kernal pults.

I watched it for about a minute while it was immobilized by butter pats and was repeatedly hit by citron plasma balls and butter pats but wouldn't die, eventually i got a phat beat L10 off the conveyor belt and planted it next to this indestructible prospector which killed him.

Perhaps he's from Texas?

Screenshot_2019-08-29-09-09-00-1.png
Message 60 of 412 (1,480 Views)