Re: SOMETHING ODD.

by lawmfw

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Strange thing but i post a lot of screenshots on this forum and somehow different screenshots end up in my posts, this has happened several times now.

I've just posted my over 6m screenshot and CCMark2013's

Screenshot came up.

Wonder if it's got anything with this new antivirus screening?

Message 41 of 417 (1,661 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Very odd indeed.  I saw the mixed posts and then read this message next...

Went back to the first message and lo and behold the two posts were now properly separated

Message 42 of 417 (1,653 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That's because it takes a while for the virus scan to finish, i went back and checked, saw it was wrong and put the correct one in.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Message 43 of 417 (1,651 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've had plants disappear in battlez before, but in this week's tournament threepeaters keep on disappearing from c6, usually c6 r3. (Threepeatedly).

Sometimes they're behind 2x squash and a torchwood so there's no valid zombie related reason for them to vanish without being attacked, any thrown imps are thrown well beyond c6.

I suspect xarxee may be behind it........

I'm offering a 5,000 coinz reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction. 💰

Message 44 of 417 (1,621 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion
Spoiler
It could have been conceal-mint is practicing for an appearance.... 

Message 45 of 417 (1,619 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sure, always blame the Gnome !

Message 46 of 417 (1,616 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

MagicDave,

" I've had plants disappear in battlez before, but in this week's tournament threepeaters keep on disappearing from c6, usually c6 r3. (Threepeatedly).

Sometimes they're behind 2x squash and a torchwood so there's no valid zombie related reason for them to vanish without being attacked, any thrown imps are thrown well beyond c6.

I suspect xarxee may be behind it........

I'm offering a 5,000 coinz reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction. 💰 "

u/Haemophilus_EA

I tried using Peashooter this morning in Practice BattleZ and also noticed random Peashooters disappearing (did not pay attention to tile location)

Message 47 of 417 (1,597 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm using threepeaters as my main offensive plant this week and it's still happening, usually from c6,r3.

By the time i get round to putting a threepeater on that tile there is usually about 80 seconds to go and it is quite well hidden by the peas going past it.

Message 48 of 417 (1,598 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

It is hard to see where to place another plant once the peas start flying !!

I was using ThreePeater and Repeater until I found I was just fine with Repeater and went with the duplicate Squash instead to protect the Torchwoods.

Message 49 of 417 (1,592 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Strange thing but i noticed that nobody in my jade league but me seems to have scored for the past few days.

I haven't kept an eye on most of them but number 2,3 and the last 3 haven't scored a single crown between them since friday morning.

Of course they could have all stopped playing but I've never seen this before.

Message 50 of 417 (1,500 Views)