Re: SOMETHING ODD.

by Anonymous

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Anyone else noticed hamsterballs with wizards behaving oddly?

The past couple of days i keep seeing them rolling across the lawn, crushing my plants and triggering a lawnmower.

This is despite being hit by level 8 winter melons and within range of about 8 charged witch hazels, sometimes under the influence of Enchantmint.

This hasn't affected the result but I've seen it happen 5 times now. It's as if my plants just ignore it, despite my "fight to the last petal" order. 💐

Message 31 of 417 (1,600 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I do not use Witch Hazel (WH) but did notice during the time it was POW that WH did ignore some Zombies at times.  This week I have seen a few Hamsterballs change rows before they reach column 6 which threw me for a loopy loopy big time  WTF   hard enough to deal with them

I place Spikerock in column 7 for every row except Cardio unless I see a Hamster sneaking in behind Cardio !!  Then I drop one in Column 9 ASAP

Message 32 of 417 (1,597 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

My Level 10 witch hazels normally make short work of hamsterballs🐹 whatever evasive action they try to take, I've even seen toadstools swallow them whole, complete with wizard a few times.

I really must feed them more often!😛

Message 33 of 417 (1,595 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yes you should.  It is not nice to starve your plants.   They need their Zombie fix regularly !

Message 34 of 417 (1,595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Don't know what happened here, couldn't see my plants until they were on the lawn.

Still won though.

VICTORY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧

(Perhaps they've overdosed on concealmint! 🍬)

Screenshot_2019-02-28-18-07-59-1.png
Screenshot_2019-02-28-18-07-47-1.png
Screenshot_2019-02-28-19-51-21-1.png
Message 35 of 417 (1,553 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have not seen that particular bug in more than three years when I was still playing PvZ

Always fun to try and figure out what I was selecting and then remembering the order I selected whilst playing

Message 36 of 417 (1,546 Views)

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Don't know what happened here, couldn't see my plants....

I thought this was the new updated version....Large smile

Message 37 of 417 (1,530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

This is weird, i think i stumbled onto next week's battlez by accident.

I reinstalled and when i went to battlez grapeshot is potw and a different layout.

There isn't much starting sun and no sun plants, but there are sun🌞 drops and kill zombies for sun.

Screenshot_2019-03-02-22-29-43-1.png
Message 38 of 417 (1,509 Views)

Anonymous

Snap Pea should be next week's PotW, as per announcement... That's weird...

Message 39 of 417 (1,492 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It might be a future battlez, i don't know, but the practice levels were there and i assumed it was next weeks.

So continue the chronicles of xarxee..... Next week xarxee holds a wheelbarrow next to a pond......

Screenshot_2019-03-04-13-52-50-1-1.png
Message 40 of 417 (1,491 Views)