Re: SAPFLING

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

SAPFLING

★★★★★ Expert

It's sapfling tournament week and yet there is no way to buy him in the store and i have just completed a full 7 win streak without any sapfling seeds as rewards.

Where have all the sapflings gone?

I already have sapfling (i can't remember if i bought it with cash or gems) but i would like to level it up.

Message 1 of 19 (1,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

No Sap Fling seed packets ?

Say it isn't so !

I will probably skip this week then...so sad EA.

Sap Fling is a Gemium plant this week and I just added it to my Level 1 profile for 100 GEMs.

Message 2 of 19 (988 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I had to force close PvZ2 and re-open. Sap Fling is now in store! I must've gotten the seeds previously, just didn't purchase to unlock it as I thought it was a useless plant. It was a plant that just didn't register with me sooo was nicely surprised to have it now up to level 4. YAY!

But yeah, that's disappointing there's no extra seeds to gain.

On another note, Zoybean is in the shop, is that a sign to try Zoybean in this week's Battlez? ^^ will give it a try when I get home tonight. Zoybean + Shadow Pea + Moonflower... surely that will slow the chook parade.

Message 3 of 19 (963 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I think you can get the seeds from the Dark Age pinatas 

IMG_6336.jpg
Message 4 of 19 (944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@eieio_31310I did the Dark Age pinatas two rounds in the last 24 hours and haven't seen Sap-fling, anyone else had any luck?

Message 5 of 19 (919 Views)

Champion

I guess it is just random lucks (set by the EAvil team)

Another way is to win the pinata from Battlez because it too gives out Dark Age pinata this week as a reward and  I have seen someone actually won this on YouTube.

sap fling seed packet.png
Message 6 of 19 (899 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I also had no luck with Dark Ages World Pinata Tracker but finally, after 220 crowns (6 cycles), I received my very first 10 Sap Fling seed packets !

Very disappointing EA !

Message 7 of 19 (876 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Screenshot_2019-08-01-08-29-09-1.pngI now have two level 5 and a level 1 electrici teas over the last two weeks for my three profiles but i only got 20 sapfling seeds in the past week through the dark ages pinata in the streak rewards, this week i will finish with 500 crowns.

Big Raspberry to EA.

Message 8 of 19 (862 Views)

Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Screenshot_2019-08-01-08-29-09-1.png

I thought you was posting a picture of you holding your breath....

Message 9 of 19 (859 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Nah, that is how he looks after eating too many Jaffa cakes !!

Message 10 of 19 (841 Views)