by EA_Roger

Original Post

Re: PvZ2 failed to startup after update from 6.1.1 to 6.2.1

★ Novice

Yeah. That's the one

Message 21 of 44 (1,622 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's the one I got.  No change after force closing the app and reopening.  Also no change after rebooting phone.

Message 22 of 44 (1,616 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So far, all respondents have indicated an iOS device, so it could be specific to this OS. (And I've seen reports elsewhere of Android users who are successfully using yesterday's update.)
Message 23 of 44 (1,577 Views)

★ Novice
Same error. iPhone SE
Message 24 of 44 (1,561 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Perhaps it is location specific? I am in the US myself. However, I do remember playing level 26 of the Wild West before they were removed, probably for the epic quests name being buggy, saying a name such as
<EPIC_QUEST_WILD_WEST_NAME_MISSING>
or something, and I have seen others report that they have played the same level the previous day
Message 25 of 44 (1,548 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm in belgium, i get the same error on iphone 5s. It has to be ios related. My friend has no problems with the upgrade on android
Message 26 of 44 (1,506 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ooooo it's working again!!!
Message 27 of 44 (1,490 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

patched and works!

Message 28 of 44 (1,456 Views)

Download Failed. No update available at this time. AGGGGG!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I did an update on PVZ2 only to have the message come up "Download failed. No update available at this time. Please try again later." When I hit okay, it takes me back to my user options. When I hit my username, it attempts to download an update and then I get the same message. An endless loop. What do I do? (I should mention that this is on my iPad. I was able to download the app on my iPhone and the progress is the same, but I'd like to be able to use it on my iPad and am afraid if I delete the app and redownload I'll lose progress)

Message 29 of 44 (1,303 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey,

I've merged all of your threads together as you seem to be running into the same issue. First of all I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by this problem, we can see that a lot of you have since managed to get back into the game and I'd like to confirm if that's the case for all of our players.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 30 of 44 (8,453 Views)