Report a bug

by Anthh2411

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Report a bug

★★★ Newbie

i can't play big wave beach day 18 level, it will close by itself if i clicked it. i can't play that level since this wednesday until now. so that's it.

Message 1 of 23 (5,291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Report a bug

★ Pro
@Anthh2411 Press the wrench,then help and fill in the form under report a bug.A lot of players have this problem as you can see through looking on the forum

View in thread

Message 2 of 23 (5,271 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@Anthh2411 Press the wrench,then help and fill in the form under report a bug.A lot of players have this problem as you can see through looking on the forum
Message 2 of 23 (5,272 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Lambsy65 ohh okay.... thanks for ur help-!
Message 3 of 23 (5,257 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My game is not working when I start the second last stage level 18 when I click the level and after game is close and restart the game again i try many time and i uninstall the the restart the also but it's always not working sir please help me to continue my game game

Message 4 of 23 (5,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Big wave beach level 18 at the start of the level as soon as Crazy Dave pops up to start talking the whole game crashes out. I checked for a new update the most recent being October 27 and have not been able to find a solution. This is preventing me from continuing to play. I have filed a bug report.

Message 5 of 23 (5,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same its happining to me to

Message 6 of 23 (4,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i can't play big wave beach day 18 level, it will close by itself if i clicked it. i can't play that level since this wednesday until now. so that's it.
Message 7 of 23 (4,944 Views)

Message 8 of 23 (4,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Lambsy65 it's not working
Message 9 of 23 (4,607 Views)

★ Pro

An update is required with bug fixes.

Message 10 of 23 (4,594 Views)