Re: Repair BattleZ please

by TempJmag

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Repair BattleZ please

★★★★★ Expert

One of my pet peeves about BattleZ is the disparity of the players in a League of 15...whether it is Soil or Jade !

I understand that mixed in with the actual players are hackers and EA-bots during a challenge match.  Such is life.  Ea claims to try and address this but really...

What I do not like is the scoring capability/disparity between players during a challenge match !!

I have seen the same scoring disparity in Brick League this week, Wood League last week, and Soil league the week before.  And before that in Jade or Gold leagues.

Why can not players be more evenly matched when placed in a League of 15 for the next 7 days ?

And why are the EA-Bots so mismatched to the players in the league at hand ?   makes little sense to do that to the players who support EA.

It is demoralizing/discouraging/frustrating for players to come up against (possibly a hacker but why would they be in a lower league anyway ?) an EA-Bot that scores 5 to 10 times more points than they do ?  Even worse to see the plants chosen make no sense !!

I myself have felt this way many times over the past few months when I was DESTROYED by an Ea-Bot; having my streak stopped unless I ponied up GEMs.  I started skipping weeks of BattleZ just so I could drop back and maybe have a better chance to reach the top !!

Message 1 of 8 (569 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

As for your tint foil ones, is it like the 2nd image? 

No, mine is made of gold tinfoil from caramac wrappers.

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (484 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I don't view it as a pet peeve or a minor annoyance, I think the computer forced losses are unethical on the part of EA.

I stop playing the game for long stretches and have come close to uninstalling it quite a few times now.

I think there must be other people who just sop playing the game because of this, but I could be wrong...

Message 2 of 8 (551 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Let me put on my EAvil business thinking cap.

Pairing up players with different level plants in Battlez is intentional, this will encourage/inspire the weaker players (to spend $$$) to upgrade their plants.

So there is nothing broken and no repairing needed.

Taking my EAvil cap off now. 

Message 3 of 8 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Is your EAvil business thinking cap made of tinfoil, mine is?

I remember when my plants were at a low level and the EAbots were really blatant and i had to learn to take screenshots to record their EAvilness.

I still count up level points but I've stopped reporting chEAters because it's probably them.

Message 4 of 8 (524 Views)

Champion

Mine just a normal $$$ ones. (image 1 below)

business hat.png
tint foil hat.png
Message 5 of 8 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The EA Bots need to be less obvious

I know there are Business decisions and some will be just plain bad decisions for both sides

As was stated by a player, the question is how many just quit playing altogether ??

I want to collect the mints else I would have quit when I saw how unfair it is (and still is)

Message 6 of 8 (513 Views)

★ Guide

"I've stopped reporting chEAters because it's probably them."

This ^

Message 7 of 8 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

No, mine is made of gold tinfoil from caramac wrappers.

Message 8 of 8 (485 Views)