Re: Email address for help team

by wenzilla7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The email address doesn't work! I replied on my case this morning, to [edit: email address removed] and got a reply saying 'your message to EA could not be delivered'  and that one came from [edit: email address removed].  I tried several times, to no avail.  The phone number no longer works either.  I got 1004 points on the pyre vine tournament 1/6 today, but the list showed 999, and when I restarted the game it showed 1004 on the list and the 300 packet item as 'delivered', but there is zero in my almanac.  Frustrated in the extreme, squared.  I have spent 100's of dollars on this game since I started mid May.  

Message 1 of 14 (695 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
@EA_Jason Happy to report the packets were delivered! Next time I will just use the site, thank you.

View in thread

Message 11 of 14 (858 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @wenzilla7,

Replying to that mail address won't work, the best thing that you can do is create a case via the game:

http://help.ea.com

Or resume your case via help.ea.com Standard smile

Jason.png
Message 2 of 14 (671 Views)

@wenzilla7 moved your message to the Plants vs Zombies 2 forums from The Sims Mobile forum.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 14 (664 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Go to the bottom of the page and tap HELP CENTER or use this link;  http://help.ea.com/en/

Message 4 of 14 (658 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've tried contacting the help team, but "403 Forbidden" errors kept popping up at various places throughout the help center. I once got close to sending a message, but then the site wouldn't load for about 5 minutes and on reload that same error appeared. Does anyone else have the same issue?

P.S. I've tried this on multiple devices, on various browsers, through wifi and mobile data, as a guest and signed in, and NOTHING worked...

Message 5 of 14 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@b1jdrr5afwjh  

I have just tried the link and am too received the 403 Forbidden error. 

Guess the hosting server for this web page is down at the moment. 

I tried my old link 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

and it does seem to get me to view my old case.

Maybe  @EA_Blueberry or any other CM onsite can elucidate?

Message 6 of 14 (594 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I tried it and could get through, i suspect it's EA's servers acting up (again).

Try again later.

Message 7 of 14 (586 Views)

★★★ Novice
@eieio_31310 Thank you for the information. I'm relieved to hear that I don't seem to be the only one encountering this problem. Unfortunately, the link you provided doesn't work for me either (403 Forbidden error again).
Message 8 of 14 (585 Views)

Champion

@b1jdrr5afwjh  

You are right my link is down too.  The reason I was able to 'see' my old cases was because it was cached from my local server, it too shows an error after I refreshed the web page.  

So it appears that the help center is down at the moment.  I would second @MAGICDAVESHROOM suggestion and try again later. 

Message 9 of 14 (574 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
@eieio_31310 We've seen that the link sometimes gives out a 403 error, we're working on this.
Jason.png
Message 10 of 14 (568 Views)