Re: Questions for the PvZ 2 team

by Anonymous

Original Post

Questions for the PvZ 2 team

Anonymous

1. What made you think removing ALL rewards and levelling in the Travel Log is a good idea? If you removed that, why would you still leave the Travel Log Plank Ranks in Google Play leaderboards?

2. Is it really necessary to make Gold Bloom a premium plant?

3. Now how can we earn Aloe and Electric Currant?

4. Why did you remove gem drops?

5. What make you think it was a good idea to remove the ability to fight the Yeti Zombie at will, rather than relying on RNG to spawn it in Battlez game mode?

6. How do we know that we are fighting an ACTUAL PERSON in Battlez? And why are there bots that would ruin our win streaks?

7. These new designs for plants and zombies have been... odd. Cardio Zombie looks as if they were a spin-off from a Chinese game rather than an actual thought-out zombie. And Zoybean Pod... ew. Did you "accidentally remove" the entire design team as well? Or did you run out of ideas?

8. Why do plants in Zen Garden only grow once now, rather than the two-stage grow that they used to undergo several versions earlier?

9. Recently, it seems that you have shifted your target demographic, from "Everyone" to "Strictly kids".

10. While we have a vast range of choices, why do you still put Chomper on sale for 5 dollars? To be honest, he's flat out useless. Even with nostalgic goggles on, I sincerely do NOT think anyone would purchase that.

That is all.

Message 1 of 6 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Most of your questions have already been asked and ignored in previous threads and posts. (I don't work for EA, honest).

You could try asking Haemophilus on reddit, she is paid by them to sort these "issues" out.

EA execs rarely show their faces on the official forum in case they get savaged by us.

Grrrrrrhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 6 (472 Views)

Anonymous

Haem is just a "bug reporter" at best. She probably won't care about this.

Message 3 of 6 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You won't know unless you ask her, sometimes she comes through.

Message 4 of 6 (467 Views)

Champion

Based on my own personal observation, I think most of your questions can be answered easily. This is EA is not a not-for-profit organization thus most of the decisions made on the released updates are $$$ orientated.

Message 5 of 6 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

As MR. T would say "i pity the fool, i pity the fool who plays pvz2".

Screenshot_2019-03-15-17-08-41-1.png
Message 6 of 6 (457 Views)