Re: [NEWS] Introducing... Appease-mint!

by Anonymous

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Questions about Appease-mint!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I was wondering if anybody knew why the appease mint was made available when it has nothing to do with this week's battlez but ones in the past have. 

Message 1 of 13 (1,098 Views)

Accepted Solution

Anonymous

That visual bug was reported already and will be fixed on the next update. That's what I got from Reddit.

View in thread

Message 8 of 13 (1,014 Views)

All Replies

Anonymous

We have the same senti-mint.

Only an EA insider can answer that and we occasionally see them post here. I doubt if they would respond to our inquiry.

Message 2 of 13 (1,078 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Perhaps we shall get lucky and they will appease us with a response !!

Gotta get 'em all.  Gotta get 'em all.  But I am not impressed with more than a few so far !!

Message 3 of 13 (1,068 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@lawmfw

Couldn't agree more.

When it comes to Battlez, Spear-Mint is often a must have. Bombard-Mint can also prove worthwhile. Reinforce-Mint can also be useful at times. I'm sitting firmly on the fence when it comes to Pepper-Mint.

As for the others in Battlez - MEH!

Fila-Mint is very good in the Endless world levels, but because electric plants are rather mediocre in Battlez it's potential is never fulfilled.

I've used Enchant-Mint once in Battlez, but not on world maps.

The others are just gathering dust in my trophy cabinet. 

Message 4 of 13 (1,053 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just an FYI. When you start pvz2 one of the screens announces the appease mint. On that page it shows pictures of the plants in its family. For some reason it shows the bowling bulb. However, the bowling bulb is not in the appease mint family

Message 5 of 13 (1,032 Views)

Anonymous

@ElAguila64 wrote:

Just an FYI. When you start pvz2 one of the screens announces the appease mint. On that page it shows pictures of the plants in its family. For some reason it shows the bowling bulb. However, the bowling bulb is not in the appease mint family

That's what I thought too. But see this link. Scroll down to see the highlighted comment. The commenter is a software developer in PopCap/EA.

Message 6 of 13 (1,027 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

That is strange when I use the appease mint I can certainly see a difference in the peashooters but it doesn't make any difference on the bowling bulb. Hopefully EA will let us know definitively one way or the other 

Message 7 of 13 (1,017 Views)

Anonymous

That visual bug was reported already and will be fixed on the next update. That's what I got from Reddit.

Message 8 of 13 (1,015 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks for the info.
Message 9 of 13 (1,004 Views)

Anonymous

@ElAguila64, I have one request. Please change the title of this thread to something like "Question on Appease-mint".

I have created a similar titled post and it may cause some confusion.

Message 10 of 13 (1,003 Views)