Re: Question regarding store

by piperdog

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question regarding store

★★ Novice

After my pvz2 account was restored, I’ve checked the store and noticed new offers that previously have never been there- the option to buy seed packets for gems. Are these unlimited? is there a limit after I buy so many? Also, is this just for new players and will go away eventually?

8C2FC853-74F6-4384-AE77-D531605CEC8A.jpeg
Message 1 of 4 (418 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

I do not think these offers are for new players.  I have some very old level 1 profiles and they too receive this kind of offers.

With the evident that these offers are omitted on all of my profiles with high level plants, I believe these are for players with low level plants. 

It is always nice to have a choice to buy seeds for a specific plant, but I somehow suspect EA sales team thinks I like Coconuts and they are now after both of my gems and coins. 

View in thread

coconut offer.jpg
Message 3 of 4 (375 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert
@piperdog I just spent 123 gems to get to level 8 Wintermelon. Yesterday, they had Laser Bean for coins. I didn't buy them immediately and when I went back, they were gone. It appears that for awhile these will be available
Wish I could get Chard Guard
Message 2 of 4 (382 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I do not think these offers are for new players.  I have some very old level 1 profiles and they too receive this kind of offers.

With the evident that these offers are omitted on all of my profiles with high level plants, I believe these are for players with low level plants. 

It is always nice to have a choice to buy seeds for a specific plant, but I somehow suspect EA sales team thinks I like Coconuts and they are now after both of my gems and coins. 

coconut offer.jpg
Message 3 of 4 (376 Views)

★★ Novice
@eieio_31310 I think you’re right about them being for low level players. Most of my plants are silver and I’ve never seen these offers, but after my account was restored the game thinks I’m a new player with low level plants.
Hope they stay around.
Message 4 of 4 (356 Views)