Pvz2 app crash after watching ads

by Clarionz89

Original Post

Pvz2 app crash after watching ads

★★★★ Guide

Hi guys, does anyone have same problem when watching ads for coins/Gems (Especially for android user)?

because my phone (Samsung A5 2017, Android Version 8.0.0) always crash since 2 days ago everytime im watching ads for coins/gems (no crash when playing adventure, battlez)

but when i login with Bluestack, i can watching ads without app crash and get free coin and gems..

yesterday i also report it to EA help, and i already did their suggestion but my pvz2 app still keep crashing...

i'm wondering if my phone no longer compatible with pvz2 apps or not

Screenshot_20190616-164754_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (2,704 Views)

Re: Pvz2 app crash after watching ads

Champion

I have seen a few this morning, not just the ones I can choose to watch for coins, gems and gauntlets but the one automatically showing after Battlez.

Message 2 of 5 (2,673 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I have also had same experience and @EA_Blueberry suggested using Device Maintenance (the Settings app) to 'fix' the issue.

I ran Device Maintenance and it did find PvZ2 "crashing' as you have noted in your post and it also freed up 10.9G of internal memory.  I am just about to run ads this morning to see if it improves the problem of crashing.  I usually crash after I tap FREE Gem or FREE Gauntlet and do not see the ad or receive credit.  For me, mostly FREE Gauntlet is the crashee of my Android S7.

Still crashing when tap on advertisement

Have a safe flight Old McDonald.

Message 3 of 5 (2,664 Views)

Community Manager

@Clarionz89 

We'll make sure the team is aware of this but we need to gather some specific information first. Can you try the troubleshooting steps below and let us know if it's still happening to you? If you linked up your game progress to Facebook, Google, or your Apple account you can safely delete the app and reinstall it without losing any progress. 

• Does it crash for all ads or a specific one?
  • Are you able to update your Android software to a newer version?

Android

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS Mobile Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (2,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I was trying to earn coins,gems, and gauntlets by watching ads but the same happy glass ad keeps coming up and the watch time never decreases so the ad doesn’t work is there  a way to fix it or can you guys take that ad off? 

Message 5 of 5 (2,515 Views)