Re: Pvz2 Arena freezes and streak is lost

by AleksandraLM1974

Original Post

Pvz2 Arena freezes and streak is lost

★★★ Newbie

Is anyone else having trouble with this current arena in PvZ2? I have been winning in 5 arenas in the last three days and my screen freezes. Any ideas on how to fix or avoid this? 

Message 1 of 10 (1,342 Views)

Champion

There has been quite a few players reporting this issue, it happens on both IOS and Android platform, You might want to make a note of you player ID and contact the HELP CENTER on the bottom of this page to report the bug and ask for assistance.  Alternatively, you can try re-install your game to see if this solves the issue.

Message 2 of 10 (1,327 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@LuvPvZ2020 

Try rebooting your phone.

Message 3 of 10 (1,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Thank you, I have. It is still freezing up. This has never happened in previous arena seasons. It has happened 6-10 times during this one. It is frustrating.
Message 4 of 10 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem so you're not alone! Hoping something/someone on here has a solution. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,222 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jelliottk81 Hi I am having the same problem. Tried restarting the device, reinstalling, nothing works. Now even the account that I previously registered is not syncing. Hope someone will help us.
Also does anyone know, do they have pokra seeds in the arene streak? Now because of this I can't even access anything. Because of this I lost my win streak and was demoted to the lower arena. Its frustrating really.
Message 6 of 10 (1,163 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Nyghtelfjuju 

There are occasional pokra seed packets in the streak rewards, I usually get a 10 seed pinata for each streak run through. 

Losing your league status is rare, but it still happens and all you can do is use it as an opportunity for easy wins until you claw your way back up.

Message 7 of 10 (1,155 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Yea, if I could access the arena though. That's what I am saying that every time I try to play it freezes. I have used 6 to seven gauntlets already. And it freezes every, single, time!
Message 8 of 10 (1,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's been haopening since Tuesday  .(2nd June)to me. Grrr...  there must have been anything between 25-30 games like this (14 since Friday when i actually started counting, for comparison - only managed to play and finish 9, also since Friday). And i don't get a even a bloody crown for a frozen game, it just disappears. Grrr 

I reboited the phone several times, to no avail

I've been sending feedback and trying to contact EA about it but no reply. 

Does anybody know wgat's going on?

Message 9 of 10 (1,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Been 2 months that i cant play arena. I reinstall and everything. I contact the assistance of EA and did a ticket. The answer was: no fix. Frown

Message 10 of 10 (282 Views)