Pvz 2 data losses not logged in

by baldwinracing28

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pvz 2 data losses not logged in

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello I am trying to get my data back for pvz2 when I had a different phone a few years ago but I don't think I was logged in so my stuff was not saved is there any way I can get it back? Edit: also I had really good stuff and I was far into the game so If you can get it back I will be very happy!

Message 1 of 7 (620 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pvz 2 data losses not logged in

Champion

@baldwinracing28   Without any record or player account details sadly there is little EA staffs to work from so my suggest would be the same as @Perfume-shroom92 , it may worth starting a new one and enjoy the game from the beginning..

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (516 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

If you have made a note of your player ID then you can ask the staffs at the HELP CENTER for further assistant but if you like most players, have not taken any notice if the player ID and the old phone is no longer available then your only hope is play center (IOS) or Google play (Android) have a back up of your progress. 

Question: have you made any in game purchase? if so there might be some records you can use to ask for helps.

Message 2 of 7 (599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@baldwinracing28All of us here are players and so can't help you with anything. But if you have player ID (from the old account/ phone), then tap on HELP CENTRE below and they might be able to help you restore your previous account. But if not, then sorry, you might have to start again...

@eieio_31310 I posted my reply 1 second after you... xDDD

Message 3 of 7 (599 Views)

Champion

Yeah  that is how great minds thinks..... 

Message 4 of 7 (588 Views)

★★ Novice

I didn't buy anything

Message 5 of 7 (540 Views)

Champion

@baldwinracing28   Without any record or player account details sadly there is little EA staffs to work from so my suggest would be the same as @Perfume-shroom92 , it may worth starting a new one and enjoy the game from the beginning..

Message 6 of 7 (517 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for trying to help but I guess I will have to start over well I guess that will be fun because I don't remember the start of the game that much lol

Message 7 of 7 (480 Views)