PvZ2 on Bluestacks Not Working: SOLUTION

by AuntySocialite

Original Post

PvZ2 on Bluestacks Not Working: SOLUTION

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Ultimate nightmare on Saturday: no matter how many times I tried, PvZ2 wouldn't open on Bluestacks.

I tried every suggestion on the Bluestacks website, clearing cache, etc. No go.

Then made the mistake of taking the advice on the website where, if all else fails, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and seeing the 'Tell-us-your-age' screen of death. Thinking all had been LOST.

But luckily I had been backing up my Bluestacks progress. I restored Bluestacks to an earlier version, then when PvZ2 opened and asked me to update - the backup was from February of this year - I downloaded the Update on Google Play.

Bob's your uncle! I got my progress, gems, coins, Jade League status back.

So make sure if you're playing on Bluestacks you create a backup. I usually do one every other day. Settings>User Data>Create Backup.

Message 1 of 3 (1,170 Views)

Re: PvZ2 on Bluestacks Not Working: SOLUTION

★★★★★ Expert

@AuntySocialite 

Hello Auntie hope you're well, not sure what went wrong with bluestacks but i think if you would have carried on with the installation process then Google play should have downloaded your gamedata from their backups.

Failing that there's always EA's email registration system backup and everyone's least favourite option that takes the longest, EA HELP CENTER. 

But backing up bluestacks is good advice, you never know what's in the future.

Message 2 of 3 (1,159 Views)

Re: PvZ2 on Bluestacks Not Working: SOLUTION

★★★★★ Expert
@AuntySocialite I discovered that amazing back up button on bluestacks a while back. And ever since have been doing it Standard smile
Message 3 of 3 (1,097 Views)