PvZ2 not starting even after complete downloading

by kushalu

Original Post

PvZ2 not starting even after complete downloading

★ Newbie

Please help. Plant vs zombies 2 is not starting (not launching) even after complete downloading from Google Play Store. When I touch installed app icon to play, Pop Cap logo appears & it starts loading but exits immediately. What to do? I very keen to play it. Confusedmileysad:
My device has Snapdragon S4 MSM 8255 chipset,512MB RAM, 1.2 GHz dual core processor & IceCream Sandwitch android OS. Please help. Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (3,605 Views)

Re: PvZ2 not starting even after complete downloading

★★★ Newbie

Mine too... I experienced the same thing...

PvZ2 app exit after Pop Cap Logo loading...

my Device is HTC one X but i don't know the spec...

Message 2 of 6 (3,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just noticed that my device is not compatible to play PvZ2 anymore... i have played for a month using the same device but then a week ago i can't launch the game anymore because of it? How ridiculous...

I'm using HTC one X, 1GB RAM, OS icecream sandwich...

pls help us to solve this problem so that we can play again... Thank you

Message 3 of 6 (3,500 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

My wife's Asus TF300 tablet was running PvZ2 fine for months and also after installing last week's update. Earlier this week it just stopped working out of the blue. I have refained from trying uninstall/reinstall so far in order not to lose the game progress and especially the device profile specific 250 gem purchase for unlocking all zen garden slots. Clearing caches, rebooting and even over-installing of the APK copied from another tabled didn't help. She was a massive fan of the game and is now devastated to the level where she doesn't know if she even wants to start over again if this problem was not repairable.

Message 4 of 6 (3,406 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem here too, I have an Asus TF101 with Katkiss Android 4.4.2; game simply shows a black screen after the first logo. Yesterday an update was released however the same problem is still there. Wonder when or if a fix will ever be released since it has been quite some time since this problem was there a couple of updates before.

Message 5 of 6 (3,286 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've been playing this game for several months in Bluestacks without issues but as of yesterdays update it started running very poorly (low framerate), hopefully this isnt a permanent thing.

Message 6 of 6 (3,277 Views)