PvZ2 Underage Conncetion Issues

by Flamur1000_ea

Original Post

Re: PvZ2 Underage Conncetion Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Listen to the silly story, I was playing pvz2, I don't care about player data and player ID, and after a while the screen broke and other things broke down, I don't remember nor care, so I threw the device in the garbage (no store can fix it) and I had a better device than the old one, so I downloaded the game, saved the player ID number and did everything. Screen shot of device operator id, other screenshots in my accounts, 3 sheets of player id number. But this farm is better than the old one, because the old farm did not have any of the fenugreek plants and the new plants and as you know I am not paying the money. What I remember is entering The dark age (when the stages were incomplete) nothing useful and I was wasting all the money and gems. The end.

Message 11 of 18 (412 Views)

★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM @eieio_31310  So you said they can recover my progress with the ID.

How do they know on which device they should restore? 

Message 12 of 18 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

The account is not device dependent, it should work on any device or devices you are using, I know this for sure as I have a friend playing the same game with the same account on a Samsung Android smart phone and an Apple ipad.

Message 13 of 18 (392 Views)

★ Guide

But to which device are they gonna give me the account? Or to all my devices 

Message 14 of 18 (379 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Flamur1000_ea they all should automatically update when they log onto Google playstore or applestore.

Message 15 of 18 (377 Views)

★ Guide

So I contacted support and they said I should download PvZ2 on a new device, put age there over 18, and then tell both my Player IDs from my normal account and the new one.

Then they can transfer my account over the new account so I can play my account with age over 18 on a different device. 

Message 16 of 18 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Flamur1000_ea  So EA HELP is basically telling you to lie about your age to get round their security feature?

That's interesting.

I just checked and the age rating for this game is PEGI 7.

Message 17 of 18 (321 Views)

★ Guide

Haha.😅

Message 18 of 18 (317 Views)