Re: PvZ2 Progress is gone.

by cokewithvanilla

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me a couple of days ago.  I went to do the daily challenge, and all progress was gone.  It made me start the tutorial again.  It did recognize the one purchase I had made with real money; however anything purchased with gems was gone.  Logging in with Google+ does show my achievements, but it doesn't bring back my progress.  Even trying to sync with another device will not bring back the progress.  Is there anyone that is actively working on this?  Do we just need to uninstall the game all together and be done with it?

Message 21 of 35 (3,738 Views)

★★ Apprentice

same here Frown all my progress is gone and even though my gmail+ account syncs i start from the beginning...trying some work around now but does not look good

Message 22 of 35 (3,729 Views)

★★ Apprentice

evidently this is a huge problem for many players, can we get some sort of feedback?

Message 23 of 35 (3,726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Lost my profile last night, I've been playing since day 1 and have made a couple plant purchases (android), I emailed Pop Cap last night but no response yet. not even an automated email acknowledging they received it.

Message 24 of 35 (3,719 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

PopCap restored 3 of 4 my profiles. Unfortunately the fourth one was my wife's and she had 100% progress on it....

All you have to do is to email: games-support(AT)popcap.com and send them your ID from the game. Let's quote:

To locate this information, please click on the Wrench icon on the lower right side of your Main Menu screen.  Then select “Build Version” and you will see your PlayerID.

If it would be easier for you, you can take a screenshot of this information and include it with your reply.

That's all - wait couple of days for response.

Message 25 of 35 (9,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I lost my game as well. It went missing yesterday but I disappeared before, but for never more then a hour. I had many of the gen plants and was thinking of paying for a plant or two but now I'm glad I didn't. I loved the game but I won't start again from the top. Only because of the plants you buy with gems.
Message 26 of 35 (3,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Today,my cell phone is logged in to [personal information removed], I believe, and I spent at least $100 dollars on PvsZ2. No matter what I do,Google games, Google+,it isn't remembering my name(tomdawg3);plz help, I paid alot if money into this game

Message 27 of 35 (2,556 Views)

★ Novice

i got the same problem,u'd think they'd have customer service.i spent over $100, and i am getting an explanation

Message 28 of 35 (2,552 Views)

★ Novice

I tried what you advised. I received an automated reply:

Hello from PopCap,

Thank you for your email. In order for us to provide support, we ask that you submit an official help request through our support site:

http://support.popcap.com

This is an automated reply; messages received in this inbox are not monitored. To reach Customer Support, please visit the help site and submit your request directly.

Thank you,

PopCap Games

I tried going to the site to log a help request. I could not find the link to do so. There are just FAQs.

Not sure if they actually will look into my email. I hope they will. But their means of requesting support is so confusing. Frown

Message 29 of 35 (2,361 Views)

★ Novice

Me too. I'm not starting over. Anyone get help?

Message 30 of 35 (2,287 Views)