Re: PvZ2 Android- Not receiving gems.

by Vettress81

Original Post

PvZ2 Android- Not receiving gems.

★★★ Newbie
I am not receiving any gems. No zombie drops them. The only way I get gems is by chance in the piñata parties. I played through all the levels some even twice and I only have 64 gems. The yeti zombie never shows up and my extra Zen Garden slot is for 30 gems instead of 20. I have emailed popcap 3 times and have yet to receive a response. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and signed back in with my google plus account, but that didn't work. I refused to start over because I have purchased plants. Please help!!!
Message 1 of 7 (1,712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've never heard of this before. Try playing some endless levels and see if they drop them. Also be sure that your game is fully up to date! Or it could be the game honestly hates you and is giving you no gem drops. I'll read into this a bit and get back to you with more info.

Message 2 of 7 (1,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have played the endless levels and not one single gem drop. The yeti still doesn't show up and like I said my Zen Garden slot is 30 gems. I have researched it already and found quite a few people having the same problem. My sister plays the game also and has received over 432 gems and counting.
Message 3 of 7 (1,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same exact issue, no random gem drops at all from zombies. The Zen garden also shows 30 gems to purchase a extra slot, it was 20. I have uninstalled and installed the game several times. After each install the Zen garden is 20 gems for each pot and I do begin receiving random gems again from zombies. However if I close the game or reset my phone, once I start the game again the plots in the Zen garden are 30 gems again and I no longer receive any random gem drops from zombies. Also I have not had any yeti challenges in months.

My phone is a htc one e8 with android 4.4.2. My wife has iPhone 6 and she has none of the issues that I have, she receives random gem drops from zombies.

Message 4 of 7 (1,594 Views)

★★ Novice
Look up who has the worse customer service worldwide three years running.
Message 5 of 7 (1,551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone has a solution to this problem? 

Message 6 of 7 (1,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I still haven't gotten any help with the problem yet. If anyone knows anything please let me know. It has been way to long.
Message 7 of 7 (1,315 Views)