PvZ2 Advent Calendar (Feastivus)

by PowerToss

Original Post

Re: PvZ2 Advent Calendar (Feastivus)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I have seen this before in the store but i did wonder whether there are more so i never got it XD ppffttt....pppfftt...
Message 91 of 100 (678 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

day 10 : Hot Date.
Lawnfw would love it Standard smile 

80394272_232930837690686_8507181459948175360_n.jpg
Message 92 of 100 (673 Views)

★ Guide

And thus I recall @MAGICDAVESHROOM 's joke about Missile Toe running off with Hot Date.

Did you know something we didn't know? *leery Fry eyes*

Message 93 of 100 (662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

So true MIP...DL is one of the better looking plants IMHO AND HAVING CULTIVATED it, I am also impartial to GP as she is hot stuff...even hotter than Hot Date.

The color scheme for ConcEAl-MINT IS QUITE THE RAVE AS WELL.

Message 94 of 100 (645 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Amethytus Hot Date just looks either he's cross-eyed or lecherous... either way, he's slimey looking, not a fan at all. I have to say I quite like Dandelion, but not sure I want to part $ on it. Wasabi Whip is most likely on my to purchase by request of my munchkin for Xmas :D
In terms of cuteness, I love the design of Sun Shroom and Primal Sunflower, sooo cute and happy! Especially Bandana Primal Sunflower.
Message 95 of 100 (638 Views)

★ Guide

@RogueYumei wrote:
@AmethytusHot Date just looks either he's cross-eyed or lecherous... either way, he's slimey looking, not a fan at all. I have to say I quite like Dandelion, but not sure I want to part $ on it. Wasabi Whip is most likely on my to purchase by request of my munchkin for Xmas :D
In terms of cuteness, I love the design of Sun Shroom and Primal Sunflower, sooo cute and happy! Especially Bandana Primal Sunflower.

I think you missed the joke. It's in one of my threads, "I Want Missile Toe Already", way down the board, on the thread's... 4th page? I think?

I'll get Hot Date, if only because I want a complete collection of the plants. His ability might come in handy sometimes. But otherwise, I don't care for it either.

Message 96 of 100 (629 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I quite like Hotdate ,more than dandelion,but sadly my money has run out before christmas.
Message 97 of 100 (624 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Amethytus , im glad we have same goal.. complete almanac (even so that plant isn't usefull, i still collect it) 😬

@HenryThePear , don't worry valenbrainz more near than springening event , so you can wait it on feb to get your hotdate 🤣

Message 98 of 100 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Amethytus 

If you don't already have it then it should be in the store as well as the bundle.

Message 99 of 100 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Amethytus Ahh I've not read all the threads so might be missing some context ^^ Happy Collecting! Standard smile
Message 100 of 100 (574 Views)