Original Post

Re: PvZ2 Advent Calendar (Feastivus)

★★★★★ Expert

🙏 Imp Pear, Puhleaaaase! 🙏

Message 11 of 100 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@lawmfw wrote:

I feel Smug after that post...is it worthy of a Smug Prize ??

No. But i have swapped your old laptop for a Smugbook Pro.😃👍

Message 12 of 100 (463 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

M101 Imp Pear is not enough for you man? :D

Message 13 of 100 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

Hehe. Do you have enough gems saved up? It takes 19,890 seeds to get from M101 to M200 which would mean 49,725 gems if it's the same deal (10 seeds for 25 gems). You have to buy the Pinata 1,989 times and since it takes ~4sec to buy one Pinata you have to tap for 2h and 12min without a break 😂

Message 14 of 100 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

Hehe. Do you have enough gems saved up? It takes 19,890 seeds to get from M101 to M200 which would mean 49,725 gems if it's the same deal (10 seeds for 25 gems). You have to buy the Pinata 1,989 times and since it takes ~4sec to buy one Pinata you have to tap for 2h and 12min without a break 😂

Not enough for M200, with your worst case scenario math, but enough to raise it again substantially 😊 Also, anytime I have to click a Pinata thousands of times, I break it up. I press to open the Pinata, then use 3 fingers tapped in succession to collect. I do this as many times as I can, then take a break with Arena or do it while I'm watching TV.

Message 15 of 100 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PowerToss wrote:

So we have had 9 Season this far:

1. Zoybean Pod
  2. Dazey Chain 
  3. Electrici-Tea
  4. Enlighten-mint
  5. Blastberry Vine
  6. Pokra
  7. Pyre Vine
  8. Pumpkin
  9. (Ice Bloom)

I'm guessing all of them will be in the Advent Calendar, but what about the three doors that are left over? 

Would be very cool 😊

Message 16 of 100 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Awesome @FantastiXxPVZ !

i am trying to get gems for M1 Imp Pear,but still half way to go. 😀

Message 17 of 100 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:

Awesome @FantastiXxPVZ !

Well, I know it seems like the math is stacked against you, but 10 seeds for 25 gems is the worst case scenario, because a majority of the Pinatas will have 20 seeds of the featured plant, where it doesn't split it up in to 10 Seeds of the featured plant and 10 Seeds of it's family.

Message 18 of 100 (404 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@FantastiXxPVZ wrote:

@HenryThePear wrote:

Awesome @FantastiXxPVZ !

Well, I know it seems like the math is stacked against you, but 10 seeds for 25 gems is the worst case scenario, because a majority of the Pinatas will have 20 seeds of the featured plant, where it doesn't split it up in to 10 Seeds of the featured plant and 10 Seeds of it's family.

I have calculated the worst case scenario,i would need 8150 gems to max out Imp Pear,and now i only have 4500 :/

Message 19 of 100 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Exactly! The last time there was a 25% chance to get x20 Imp-Pear seeds...so in average that would be 12.5 seeds for 25 gems. Doesn't sound like a huge difference but it really adds up!

BTW, I feel so bad for those who bought the Zoybean Pod bundle! I guess they were planing on spending some money to unlock ZBP and now they are suck at 80/150. That's one way for EA to shoot themselves in the foot xD

Message 20 of 100 (392 Views)