Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

PvZ Battlez seasonal event reward glitch

by Elcobrox

Original Post

PvZ Battlez seasonal event reward glitch

★★ Newbie

I just got an update on PvZ and randomly the seasonal rewards now became 17014 and dazey chain got unlocked (I had it on another account which I wanted to use as main but I couldn’t anymore so maybe it merged some data from that account),I got dazey chin back to the level I had on an account but I couldn’t level the enlightenment mint higher than 2,I don’t even know where all these crowns come from I never had more than 1K on this account in total.please EA if you can see this change my seasonal reward progress back to 200 (it’s there that I got to) and please re-unlock me the zoybean pod to level 4 (I had the zoybean pod on an account that was better than this one but I couldn’t log in it on any other device since it’s only logged on my mom’s phone and the password has been changed and I don’t know it)

B477D2A8-F544-40B7-B189-61AB863F5D8E.jpeg
Message 1 of 2 (119 Views)

Re: PvZ Battlez seasonal event reward glitch

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

EA help center rarely read these posts, the thread next to yours has many players with the same problem, contact EA HELP CENTER or summon @EA_Blueberry 😈like this.

Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help